SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
Im so disappointed, I had to get a new computer recently so either way I would have to do the grindfest. I liked this game but the reboot doesn't work in my book, I was looking forward to further events not starting over and not reaching previous achievements. If he was starting over he could have added more events with mom and sis or given more options at each of the few choices you do have..... now its going to be another 6 months before I try it again just to make sure there is some content worth spending time on.
Same ....... same. Definetly not gonna put myself through another hours of grinding just to get to the same place I ended up last patch. Not gonna happen.
Everytime developers do this they should automaticaly include a way for players to continue from the point they ended at. This just chases away people not bring them in, in my opinion.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Same ....... same. Definetly not gonna put myself through another hours of grinding just to get to the same place I ended up last patch. Not gonna happen.
So question, when you grind stats does it still give a vague amount? Like I think it said something like 'Your piety increased somewhat'.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Since youre doing a reboot, the sex scene with the mom seems really rushed. One second mc is still hesitating on doing anything with her, next he's pounding her on the kitchen table. Great scene nonetheless.

Reactions: Boldano
Aug 22, 2017
So I gather the reboot still hasn't caught up to where it previous was. Can someone post a massive announcement when (IF) it ever gets back to where it was. I think I speak for most of us when we say we're waiting till then.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Why did the girl not show up to train me at the lake? Also it says the quest to speak to laureate for the builder girl is unavailable with no seeming way to progress??

Nov 24, 2019
Why did the girl not show up to train me at the lake? Also it says the quest to speak to laureate for the builder girl is unavailable with no seeming way to progress??
This means you finished the game (reboot version).

If you want, you can find a pre-reboot game version in page 17, the compressed version which CircleJerker did. It has more content (but not necessarily the same, and savegames are not compatible). Otherwise, you can also wait for updates; Give it some more time and it'll eventually reach where it used to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rain90 and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This means you finished the game (reboot version).

If you want, you can find a pre-reboot game version in page 17, the compressed version which CircleJerker did. It has more content (but not necessarily the same, and savegames are not compatible). Otherwise, you can also wait for updates; Give it some more time and it'll eventually reach where it used to be.
If you mean this version, the post is on page 34! ;)

dikkepikmaster2

Jan 17, 2021
I for one do love the reboot, of course there isn't as much content as there was in the previous version but the quality of the content that there is is alot better. I love the idea of the reduce in grinding if you just get lucky with a few flowers.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
maybe have a way for the girls to make money as well so that way you can micro-manage a bit. because if the multiplier gets higher per girl and 2 is already above 150 dollars then that can get expensive.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
il never understand devs that don't even have much content to begin with and start remaking the game
finish the damn story/game and then worry about remaking stuff ffs
ill never understtand devs who cant be arsed to put the changelog up. why would i download this now. for all i know theres no new scenes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bob Jared

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
maybe have a way for the girls to make money as well so that way you can micro-manage a bit. because if the multiplier gets higher per girl and 2 is already above 150 dollars then that can get expensive.
if you go every day to the lake, and get the flowers, you will have enough to pay for them, also, if you ever find the SSGSS flower, you'll be set for a long time

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
They probably remake it cause they're not happy with the current content. They want to change something, but cant because its tied to so many other things. So they reboot it. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt. Looks good here so far. Just need to give it time.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes