Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
There's a new scene with Makoto, Azula and one of the blue haired girl ( kissing). Honestly, I believe in the remake if we can have enough content to be brought back to speed. But that's my 2 cents.

Reactions: Master Alaric

msr9568

Feb 4, 2019
Didn't even know this had been restarted until i was playing it and noticed that 90% of the previous content was missing. That being said it still plays like the original... >inserts image of farmer milking a cow<

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
I find the remade version to be a lot more streamlined and less grindy. Not too bad. Will be nice when we get caught up to where it was before.
Okay, so still not caught up then, even with this new update?
Alrighty. Will check back on it again after a few more updates to see where it's at then.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
does anyone know what the new content is I have nothing in the quest log there shouldn't be an issue with my save it's from the last version when it got rebooted

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Okay, so still not caught up then, even with this new update?
Alrighty. Will check back on it again after a few more updates to see where it's at then.
Yeah just up to where Azula's room is completed and Makoto is preparing to sell the Hot Springs. Got a way to go. Still have some characters to "properly" introduce. Haven't even got to the school arc yet.l

Reactions: GreenGobbo

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
does anyone know what the new content is I have nothing in the quest log there shouldn't be an issue with my save it's from the last version when it got rebooted
That's weird my quest log had "Inquire about Makoto's Scarlet Contract" and "Meet your trainer in the park in the evening or night" on the new update .

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Quests are not updating in the list, cant seem to find how to get scenes with some of the girls can tell they are there locked but nothing telling us how to get them

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hey there. I kinda need help.
I don't have any quest left in the questlog. Every characters have their affection maxed out except Serena who for some reasons have their affection stuck to 1 and it doesn't raise when I work with her. Also she keeps telling me that "during the afternoon, business really picks up." But nothing happened when I talked to her or worked with her in the afternoon even though I've tried each day...
So... Don't know what to do right now. Any suggestion ? Is that a bug ?
(Oh and I'm playing the newest android version)

Dec 27, 2020
I am wondering. I haven't played the game yet.
The Tag BDSM or Maledom is missing, but the description in the OP said I buy slaves.
How does that play out? Please spoil me.:)

Dec 27, 2020
The description also says that the MC is trying to save them. Wouldn't really be saving them if their fate is still the same but with a different master.
He’s basically buying the girls so worse people don’t get their hands on them. He doesn’t actually treat them like slaves, it’s more of a plot device than anything else.
Thanks both of you.
One last question, does it work out? Is this fun?
Nothing against romantic heroes. But sound pretty Vanilla. For a world with such laws.

Reactions: Boldano

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks both of you.
Nothing against romantic heroes. But sound pretty Vanilla. For a world with such laws.
The thing about the law is mostly just something to drive the plot forward and a mystery to be solved over time. The game never pretends to be for a sex slave fetish. As a vanilla it is pretty decent imo. (or at least it was but now I have to wait for the reboot to catch up)

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks both of you.
It’s incredibly grindy but the characters are cute. The backstory hints towards spicier stuff (MC is half human-half race of dominant haram having maledom humanoids, Goddess companion knows more than she is letting on, etc), but the actual plot is lighthearted and vanilla for the most part. MC is pretty tame and unthreatening as well.

You get a good idea of what the plot will be like once you buy the first couple of girls. Occasionally it talks about the harsh laws of the land and if the Goddess is who she says she is, but I don’t think the plot will get too intense considering 95% of the content has been lighthearted up til now.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes