Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
No changelog in either Itch.io or Discord and the PUBLIC RELEASE post on Patreon is for Patreon's only. What even?

On top of that, verified this game's discord and yeah, not only is F95 a no-no word there but also the community there is almost a circlejerk.
90% of all h-games discord is the same, circle jerk and if you say anything negative about a game you are usually jumped and then banned so unless you really REALLY LOVE a game I wouldnt bother with their discord.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
i guess i wasn't the only who is not happy about the reboot, i mean look at the review half star i don't hate the game i really like it but the reboot just make me want to hate it.

it won't be long before this game will just go up in smoke if dev doesn't make a comeback:-:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
90% of all h-games discord is the same, circle jerk and if you say anything negative about a game you are usually jumped and then banned so unless you really REALLY LOVE a game I wouldnt bother with their discord.
Don't worry, the circle jerk started to appear here with the zero commenting brand newly created profiles that gives 5* rating and in-depth protects the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nooo! A fucking reboot? Why the fuck do Devs think rebooting a game especially one so far into the story is a fucking good idea! All the work and grinding we did to get some money in this game and affection all fucking gone! WHY?

Rebooting is the worst fucking idea in a game! Just finish the fucking story that we were enjoying and stop fucking destroying the game so far. I stopped even following Champions of the Realms because they started fucking around with the UI more than the fucking story for like 3 damn updates. They made moving around the house a fucking nightmare. Now this developer is doing the same shit with a reboot!

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Yeah, a better idea would have been to finish the game and learn from the mistakes of this one. Dev would have had the goodwill from being someone who actually finishes a game people actually like, which absolutely would have transferred over to any new project.

Instead, this goes on the Disappointment Pile with a bajillion other games from the last year and a half that have not delivered.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
WTF another reboot again???? Why even bother he will just abandon this in a update or two anyways. I'm out. DELETED!! I will leave a wonderful review. NOT!

Reactions: Argt

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
is the reboot upto date with the last version of the game or is it starting fresh im stuck after getting estelles second scene

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I kinda forgot the main story, so I'm okay with the reboot. Hopefully, this reboot isn't a downgrade in image quality like some other games I enjoyed. I think it's really funny and sad that so many people decide to drop the game entirely. I skimmed through the game a little and the game looks the same for the most part. I think the game looks better visually.

Reactions: Yamemai

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
It's better visually, but at the rate of progress, how long will it be until we actually get to where we were story wise? The game was rebooted right in the middle of an interesting Arc. People may not want to try and hang on to anticipation for most likely a year or longer, if the prior pace holds.

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
why have to change all the games it was long before i had saves i can even use them thin what i had to start over so that it wouldn't go well so when in the games before i had at least a bit of romance

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am Stuck in the Game i am done all the quests i can't make Serena Affection going up

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev, don't listen to all this pirate bitches.
Don't listen to this person! The majority here just admitted they hate reboots. People want a story but now all these stupid reboots. Go through all the threads with games with reboots and you will find the majority HATE reboots! And the feeling is the same that nearly every developer that has rebooted pretty much got bored of the game and quit even developing it. One here even stated they stopped there Patron. Reboots are a bad idea!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm actually not against the idea of a reboot. Something I'd hope for in a reboot: Make the mc more malleable to a wider audience. Give us options to not be cowed and obedient to characters.

It would be a nice idea to see the mc have some dominant options, rather than being the submissive spineless bitch that he is. The biggest offender is the girl who scams you repeatedly. The whole slavery aspect draws in maledom crowds, but they end up losing their interest because of how the mc is the spitting image of a shonen blueballs ironically submissive harem protagonist. It's like this wasn't meant to have any H content since his confidence doesn't even grow.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The reboot happened over 2 months ago, people should stop moaning about it already. It has happened and that isn't changing, it's time to accept it. What happens with the game from here we will have to wait and see.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes