aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
that means its a 50% chance the renpy version used to build the game is jank and hates your computer, this is a problem i run into often with people who use the latest renpy version
ahhhhh so wait a bit longer before trying to play it again then

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
ahhhhh so wait a bit longer before trying to play it again then
thats a waiting will hopefully fix it problem i have several of the renpy games that only work if i open them using renpy version 7.4.1 because the engine has some jank that causes insane crashes and bugs on random computers with no known reason why that started after 7.4.1

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
thats a waiting will hopefully fix it problem i have several of the renpy games that only work if i open them using renpy version 7.4.1 because the engine has some jank that causes insane crashes and bugs on random computers with no known reason why that started after 7.4.1
i have the updated version i will try that and see it it helps

Oct 26, 2017
All I can say is, I hope he's not relying on the funding for either motivation or expenses, because getting that far into a game and then totally starting over is a good way to lose most if not all your supporters. From a business standpoint, if I were an investor, I would be in full sell mode. Best of luck JYP, but it just seems like a terrible decision.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Devs need to stop rebooting every project they have and just finish a dam project, I get it you want to put your new found skills into the project to make it better but all you are doing is driving most of your fanbase away. Finish a project THEN put all your new skills into the next project and most of your fanbase will be happy playing your new game. I for one will give up on a dev completely if they remake/reboot the same 2 or 3 chapters over and over again like a lot of devs on this platform. We understand if this is your first game the quality of the renders, coding or script will be lacking but you will get better as you learn more hence the following projects will be much better.

Koshnar

May 14, 2020
just downloaded the lastest version 0.2.1 and there is nothing new that i can find, no new quests or content.. so confused... ?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
No changelog in either Itch.io or Discord and the PUBLIC RELEASE post on Patreon is for Patreon's only. What even?

On top of that, verified this game's discord and yeah, not only is F95 a no-no word there but also the community there is almost a circlejerk.

Reactions: anon8525 and EZ8lt
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes