genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I've stayed away from this thread since the first demo for SoS2 came out to avoid spoilers. From what I remember the release date was set to be august. Has it been pushed back?

Sleepy Kitty Kat

Aug 29, 2022
Hello! Question about the game as I’m on my first play through. If Ryota has started to become interested in another guy is it possible to get the true love ending or should I cut my losses and go for a different one? Thanks

Reactions: princess bride

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hello! Question about the game as I’m on my first play through. If Ryota has started to become interested in another guy is it possible to get the true love ending or should I cut my losses and go for a different one? Thanks
Yes you can I think, she just can't fuck them.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Mmm I think that if there already happen h-events you will get the normal end.

asuasuasu

Oct 25, 2022
View attachment 1134811

Overview:
The story of childhood freind who grew up together living in such countryside. In which you Keita (MC), the protagonist who is in love with Ryouka Enomoto (Ryoka) a beautiful girl and the ace of the basketball team at your high-school, who is more than just a friend and also in love with you, invited you to stay in her home for while; along with her older sister Saki, only during summer vacation. However, before you move back to the city, it's the last opportunity to confess your love for her with spent each moments and you must do this over a period of about one month before the time went by... and even the situation for her gonna change more in dramatic way, she'll be approached by other men from the village right under your nose; in time naturally occurring cucking events.. and so the summer ends for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-14
Release Date: 2021-04-10
Developer: Shinachiku Castella - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Store: Kagura Games - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - -
PATCH 1.0X > 1.03:PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial Version

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

Thanks xue for the share
*This port is not released by devleoper, Download at your own risk

View attachment 704609 View attachment 704603 View attachment 704608 View attachment 704605 View attachment 704606 View attachment 704604 View attachment 704607 View attachment 703817 View attachment 703815 View attachment 703816
is there mac version of this game

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
It's a shame that the dev decided to move his update to paid plan only... I wish someone from here could c/c the full post :cry:

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes