HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Are you able to go any further with Ako other than the threesome finger bang with Alice in the bedroom? She seems quite ungrateful seeing how we were the one that got her hooked up with Alice to begin with. Her selfishness of don't touch Alice whenever all three of us are "playing" around is tiresome. There's got to be a scene where she sees me banging Alice. She deserves at least that much with her pissy attitude.

titit

Jul 27, 2017
I'm still waiting for the chance to be able to bang Vicky (without a mask, unlike the Halloween event)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, that got me through!

Now I'm stumped on New Years, the final Lily and Alice threesome won't trigger. I got the one with Lily and Emily.

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
Played now.
It is short but very impressive.
Expecting a future story.
Good story.
Short??? LOL, it's several months of game time. Unless you're glancing 1 second per hardcore pic, Halloween event alone is couple of hours to get most scenes (all is impossible unless you replay gf paths).

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
You can still get updates for it, just not on Microsoft, and besides, XP didn't spy on what you do with your computer, as of Windows 7 does, I have to constantly go to task manager to stop from going to MS, and Windows 10 is even worst, and pretty soon, we won't have a choice to switch to Windows 10, I just hate to be obligated to switch to something we don't like, I hate to be forced to do something against my will, I'm just hoping for some to understand my point of view, and if anyone wonders, yes, I'm running Windows 7 and was forced to do so.
Nobody forced you to run Windows 7. Since you're smart enough to know about non-MS updates, I'm sure you can find WinXP and install that as your OS. The OP's point was that someone was still running *32-bit* XP which is capped at 4GB RAM.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nobody forced you to run Windows 7. Since you're smart enough to know about non-MS updates, I'm sure you can find WinXP and install that as your OS. The OP's point was that someone was still running *32-bit* XP which is capped at 4GB RAM.
You're right, but most games and programs now won't run from XP, sad but true, the day that MS will force me to go to Windows 10, I might consider Linux, just a thought for now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes