x_man

Dec 18, 2017
dose any 1 have this problem can't do saving with this vr ? is any 1 know how can i solve this issue i can't save it even don't create auto save i redonloaded the game thinking it was a file problem but it isn't

Reactions: dahdah400

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Not necessary... Just use to edit yor saves.
Easier much easier.
Is question of opinion, it is not easy for everyone to edit saves.
With Cheat Engine is made within the game.
But it’s question of preferences.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I've used both and for me editing the save is much easier
While SaveEditOnline tends to have well-named inputs and array support, they also like to hide most useful things behind a paywall. That usually leaves you with hex editing unless someone was kind enough to develop a program for it. Granted it is easy to do for this game, but it tends to be messy.
I'd recommend getting used to Cheat Engine. Fairly easy to learn the absolute basics, and if the will is there you can learn to automate most of it without having to master the language.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Never had an issue with SaveEditOnline nor had stuff hidden. Its easier than trying to work out which RPGM save editor to use locally. Plus you keep your original save so you can back it up before adding your new one so you can get back to where you were in case of issues.

Cheat Engine is a great alternative if you are so technically inclined, and is useful in a lot of games where you might need to adjust stats in game without save scumming. I've found it useful for a lot of Japanese games where you need to grind for materials to make it quicker to build things. Kamidori Alchemy Meister comes to mind...

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't undestand what do after yoga with both sisters "mimi has to find about you and alice" or something like that
Yeah this one takes a little while but it's simple just keep having sex with Alice during the night and you'll eventually get a different scene

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Never had an issue with SaveEditOnline nor had stuff hidden. Its easier than trying to work out which RPGM save editor to use locally. Plus you keep your original save so you can back it up before adding your new one so you can get back to where you were in case of issues.
If you never encountered that I assume it means mostly used it on games that have no obfuscation or complex arrays. Just guessing though, for me it got to the point of rather finding other permanent tools since SEO paywalled too often when trying to use it(Or maybe they toned it down, its a few months back).
Not sure what you mean with the last sentence, its the same in both cases?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes