ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Have you guys been inviting Lily over to swim in your pool. I suspect that plays a part.
For some reason, when I invite Lily over it says to continue I need to be a sexfriend with Alice, but I already am!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A few happen automatically (male classmates, Mimi's friend) unless you stop them. You can also choose to share Alice during some events.
So it's not forced ntr? Or did the dev change it? Tried searching a few people said it's forced so I don't know who to believe lol

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So it's not forced ntr? Or did the dev change it? Tried searching a few people said it's forced so I don't know who to believe lol
Played the game and there's not forced NTR, or at least I haven't seen any. You can share a girl and tell the NTR dude to go fuck himself before anything happens.

A classmate fucking his gf is not NTR. She's a fucking bitch, so it's not like you are supposed to be emotionally connected to her.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I will say for anyone who has just found this, don't go into this expecting you can make all the girls fall in love with you, you're more a sexfriend than in an actual relationship with a few, one even says to not get jealous knowing that she'll have other partners besides you. A couple also say they don't want relationships just enjoy having sex with you. That may change in future updates though so don't dismiss the game in its current state, keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Mytez

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Played the game and there's not forced NTR, or at least I haven't seen any. You can share a girl and tell the NTR dude to go fuck himself before anything happens.

A classmate fucking his gf is not NTR. She's a fucking bitch, so it's not like you are supposed to be emotionally connected to her.
Thanks I played up to the point where you take the twins v cards. The whole disappointing 2 second scene. Not even a damn cum shot. I would have settled for a facial. lol
I don't even wanna know how short the Alice sex scene is.
3 hours of my life wasted grinding I'll never get back.:cry:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks I played up to the point where you take the twins v cards. The whole disappointing 2 second scene. Not even a damn cum shot. I would have settled for a facial. lol
I don't know if it's the usual with older sex scenes being less developed, since I decided to play the game for the first time last week, but a lot of sex scenes don't involve any cum. Which makes me wonder if they have finished or not.

The worst part about the game is that some of the big events have scenes that are tied to your progress with the girls, so you can potentially miss options for focusing in "the wrong girls". One of those events can be replayed in the main menu, so that's something.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
Does anyone have the save of the first day only with max money? I can not put cheats in my game. Or could anyone make one for me, please?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Having finally got around to starting this again since it was moved to Unity, yeah... The fact that it's been so long and those scenes are still so limited is pretty disappointing. Maybe I haven't gotten far enough into it yet but I have seen nothing so far that's warranted moving to Unity over Ren'py.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just in case anyone else encounters the same thing as me, it took me a while to find out what to do.
So I was stuck on "eliminate the competition" as there was no "spy" icon. However, if you enter the room at 19:00 on mon or thurs, you can click on Martin's bag (there's a little glimmer on it) to get the flash drive!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I skipped an update and played this one. It now dawns on me how much more this game is going to have in it before it's over. The timeline of this game is only up to New Year's. If were talking in terms of how long it's been, the game started when the school year started. If this is going to last one school year (I'm guessing), we have 5-6 months worth of content left to get through.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

Sorry if the question has already been asked, but do you plan to release a linux version ? With unity it’s supposed to be very simple to do…

Mar 21, 2018
Hi
I have a question
regarding tasks
school task from Ako
BREAK DANCE
GAIN AKO'S FAVORS TO ASK HER KINKY STUFF.
what should I do to complete this task?

RocketMan9898

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry if you all talked about this already but I honestly can't find the money cheat for this game.

Would you please point me to it?

U

User_286102

Hi friends

somebody have a beautiful signature for this game pls ?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes