leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The tags says ntr but unless im blind as fuck, i cant see any reference to that in the walkthrough

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Anything and everything is ntr in The 'Zone; If game have any other male nearby females in the game, it will be called ntr. Still waiting for a credible gay male character in some game to maximize the terror and outrage seeing other penises, even in pants, nearby female characters causes. Oh, that and terror and outrage seeing any gay males in any game causes );D.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're right. I saw a man walking in the same block than the LI, immediately tagged NTR.
I'm not sure how people miss the willingness part of the equation. Netorare/netori is not just that someone's partner ends up with someone else. It requires that someone steals / lures away a partner, and the person losing their partner doesn't lose them willingly. (This also means that someone unknowingly hooking up with someone already in a relationship isn't guilty of NTR, either.) Swinging is an agreement between people that they will trade partners, sometimes multiple times. Since swinging is an agreement, there's no stealing or luring that happens.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

You haven't seen it coming! After make Vicky and Seth break up, use the situation to date her. Why would you do that? Because you're evil and want to piss off Seth, or because you like Vicky, only you know.

PS: I saw who you want to see in future Date mode. Maria and Hailey are noted.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
If or if you have to choose between Iris or Mayo? You can't have 2 o'clock in some other way or by changing the variables in ?? Also with Seth and the other I turned everything against, if I change the variables will something happen?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This may have been asked, but searching this thread didn't pull up any results. Has anyone already reported to Walkius that there is no relationship or lust level shown for the Twins? Is this intentional? I mean, if you've taken their virginity, you can keep going to their house for sex, you can have sex at the Halloween party, you can have sex at the spa, you can fool around after gym class, etc., shouldn't their relationship and lust be more than 0 towards Nate? Maybe it's getting fixed in v1.5 since the Twins will be able to do a photoshoot now?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This may have been asked, but searching this thread didn't pull up any results. Has anyone already reported to Walkius that there is no relationship or lust level shown for the Twins? Is this intentional? I mean, if you've taken their virginity, you can keep going to their house for sex, you can have sex at the Halloween party, you can have sex at the spa, you can fool around after gym class, etc., shouldn't their relationship and lust be more than 0 towards Nate? Maybe it's getting fixed in v1.5 since the Twins will be able to do a photoshoot now?
Never been reported. Now fixed. Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes