yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Westerners do not seem to distinguish between Koreans and Japanese well.
It is fun for a family with a typical Japanese name to teach Taekwondo, a traditional Korean martial art.
Wouldn't it be better to change taekwondo into karate?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Westerners do not seem to distinguish between Koreans and Japanese well.
It is fun for a family with a typical Japanese name to teach Taekwondo, a traditional Korean martial art.
Wouldn't it be better to change taekwondo into karate?
It's potentially a bit inconsistent, too. While Mirako and Tenma are solidly Japanese names, Lee is a Korean name (unless we assume it's the English-language name instead). To me, it seems like Mirako, Lee, and Tenma are all actually multiple generations down from the first generation born in . . . wherever the story actually takes place. They are Japanese by ethnicity (maybe?), but they are American/English/whatever by culture. I'm not sure how rigid traditions would remain once you're several generations into a completely different culture. Most of my Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, etc., friends didn't adhere to the traditions of their ancestors because they were born in America and didn't see a need to continue them.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's potentially a bit inconsistent, too. While Mirako and Tenma are solidly Japanese names, Lee is a Korean name (unless we assume it's the English-language name instead). To me, it seems like Mirako, Lee, and Tenma are all actually multiple generations down from the first generation born in . . . wherever the story actually takes place. They are Japanese by ethnicity (maybe?), but they are American/English/whatever by culture. I'm not sure how rigid traditions would remain once you're several generations into a completely different culture. Most of my Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, etc., friends didn't adhere to the traditions of their ancestors because they were born in America and didn't see a need to continue them.
Thank you for the good comments.
I don't know which country you are from, but I really appreciate that you understand my story to some extent.
But in fact, it is not common to call your name Lee in Korea, either.
Lee is family name.
In other words, sister Tenma, becomes "Tenma Lee".
So Lee is more like a Chinese. Do you happen to know Bruce Lee? Like it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for the good comments.
I don't know which country you are from, but I really appreciate that you understand my story to some extent.
But in fact, it is not common to call your name Lee in Korea, either.
Lee is family name.
In other words, sister Tenma, becomes "Tenma Lee".
So Lee is more like a Chinese. Do you happen to know Bruce Lee? Like it.
Ah, good point. I didn't even think about the fact that Lee is his first name, not his family name. Lol. That definitely makes a big difference. So then it's either a Chinese surname (which still doesn't fit the Japanese given names), or it's an English-language first name.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Mimi_nightclub_10.jpg

Jun 27 at 5:14am

Unlocked
Preview 1.5 - Nightclub with Mimi
Every Saturday night, Mimi goes out. And finally, you can follow... Well if she lets you... And who is her friend, you also know her. But I'm not sure she'll be happy to see you in this situation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She supposedly liked to have "fun" that day, so there might be a long list of guys to cockblock :p
The only fun she will be getting is from the MC that will be more than enough for her despite us having other girls, and I will take great delight in blocking them :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Game needs harem tag. Game turned to wanky harem game
It does seem to be going that way, I enjoyed the mimi and maria updates, also the holiday as well.

However, I am getting a little concerned that there no clear direction it appears, like you say it seems to be heading towards a never-ending harem high school game.

At some point, MC has to leave the school and go to college (unless he already at college, don't think so), there also has to be some sort of conclusion, basically some sort of end. Doesn't mean the end of the game, just means the end and maybe start of something new.

Although Walkius might still be catching up on his plans, we had a Halloween update, then a Christmas update, maybe next few updates will clue us in the direction he going.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
However, I am getting a little concerned that there no clear direction it appears, like you say it seems to be heading towards a never-ending harem high school game.
Shame... Sandbox setup was awesome for multiple endings.

All girls corrupted and stolen from other guys. All town is just for MC's vanilla type pleasure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's time for new project.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Shame... Sandbox setup was awesome for multiple endings.

All girls corrupted and stolen from other guys. All town is just for MC's vanilla type pleasure. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's time for new project.
Don't think it's time for a new project, I do like the focus on Mimi and Maria, also appears to be more with Vicky coming as well and further focus on Mimi. Just concerned as no real sign of what the end goal going to be, maybe the end goal is a harem or it something to do with the swingers we saw, just things seem a bit up in the air at the moment.

Eventually, MC has to have some sort of confrontation with these women finding out he been shagging everyone, that has to start at home.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes