Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Don't think it's time for a new project, I do like the focus on Mimi and Maria, also appears to be more with Vicky coming as well and further focus on Mimi. Just concerned as no real sign of what the end goal going to be, maybe the end goal is a harem or it something to do with the swingers we saw, just things seem a bit up in the air at the moment.

Eventually, MC has to have some sort of confrontation with these women finding out he been shagging everyone, that has to start at home.
Poor Emily, MC's first girlfriend, she really love him since the start...
We should not search logic in harem type games.
I am not sure Walkius planning multiple endings. Right now girls are dumb as fuck and guys are pathetic figures in the game. :ROFLMAO:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
We should not search logic in harem type games.
I am not sure Walkius planning multiple endings. Right now girls are dumb as fuck and guys are pathetic figures in the game. :ROFLMAO:
Just enjoy girls who like to share you with her friends

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Bowling_Tenma_8.jpg

Jul 1 at 10:28am
Changelog 1.5

Here's the changelog for the version 1.5 of School, Love and Friends:
New stories
- The relationship between Vicky and Seth will evolve with your help. Take advantage of the situation to seduce Vicky .
- Learn to know Tenma, Lee’s little sister. She cute, innocent and… Well anything you like. You’ll know more about the tae kwon do characters .
Events updated
- Mimi goes to the nightclub Saturday night; it’s time to go with her.
- The twins want to participate to the photo studio.
- Continuation of the Swingers route.
New Date mode
With Vicky. Bring her to several locations. Some dialog could unlock different paths.
Others updates
- The new school term is here. Two new lessons for each class starting after the New Year.
- Alice has now a new set of clothes at home.
- Before they break up, Vicky and Seth have sex in school.
- A cheat menu is now hidden in the computer.
- A new animation if you have sex with Lily at her home.
You can also start a new game directly before or after the Winter holidays.
Here's the changelog for the version 1.5 of School, Love and Friends:
New stories
- The relationship between Vicky and Seth will evolve with your help. Take advantage of the situation to seduce Vicky .
- Learn to know Tenma, Lee’s little sister. She cute, innocent and… Well anything you like. You’ll know more about the tae kwon do characters .
Events updated
- Mimi goes to the nightclub Saturday night; it’s time to go with her.
- The twins want to participate to the photo studio.
- Continuation of the Swingers route.
New Date mode
With Vicky. Bring her to several locations. Some dialog could unlock different paths.
Others updates
- The new school term is here. Two new lessons for each class starting after the New Year.
- Alice has now a new set of clothes at home.
- Before they break up, Vicky and Seth have sex in school.
- A cheat menu is now hidden in the computer.
- A new animation if you have sex with Lily at her home.
You can also start a new game directly before or after the Winter holidays.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
uhhh ohh. Looks like i caused a poll related new project.

Game sandbox setup is great but i wish more kinks and more routes in this game. If continues in one direction it will be boring like BB after Eric disposal.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes