Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Depends. Normally very quick. I have provided the game in the past. However as of the end of last month I am no longer a patreon of walkius after a year of being so. Mainly due to fears it will now be abandoned after comments made on patreon. Set up a request thread I'm sure someone will have it .

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Depends. Normally very quick. I have provided the game in the past. However as of the end of last month I am no longer a patreon of walkius after a year of being so. Mainly due to fears it will now be abandoned after comments made on patreon. Set up a request thread I'm sure someone will have it .
Really ? What did he say ?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Really ? What did he say ?
Few grumbles at end of last month nothing too bad but decided to drop for a month to see if I was right in thinking dev was getting bored. And was right to do so because on the 1st he posted a poll on patreon.
Hello everyone.
I often read forum about School, Love and Friends, and something came out. Some people thinks that it could be good that I work on a new project.
Maybe I'm doing SLF for too long. As my first game, I know there are some mistakes: too much grinding, sandbox too empty, too light story...
So I was wondering what you think about starting a new project. I know the game is not over yet, this is why I want your opinion.

Thanks for your honesty.
And honestly I have seen this before with other devs. If the fans voted for the game to continue dev disappears for a few months comes back drops a new game like old one never happened happens alot.
Far too many half finished games on here

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Few grumbles at end of last month nothing too bad but decided to drop for a month to see if I was right in thinking dev was getting bored. And was right to do so because on the 1st he posted a poll on patreon.
Hello everyone.
I often read forum about School, Love and Friends, and something came out. Some people thinks that it could be good that I work on a new project.
Maybe I'm doing SLF for too long. As my first game, I know there are some mistakes: too much grinding, sandbox too empty, too light story...
So I was wondering what you think about starting a new project. I know the game is not over yet, this is why I want your opinion.

Thanks for your honesty.
And honestly I have seen this before with other devs. If the fans voted for the game to continue dev disappears for a few months comes back drops a new game like old one never happened happens alot.
Game should continue however dev wants.

I am a bit disappointed cause such awesome sandbox setup just in harem route.
- Martin (be friend) helps Nathan without benefit. I wonder why. :unsure:
- Martin (enemy) cucked by Nathan but nothing happened after that. :unsure:
- Nathan will steal Vicky from Seth. Wonder how Seth will react to this. :unsure:
- Spy cams at home has no use anymore. :sleep:

Seems like just Math teacher left as netori character in the game.
Patreon page says avoidable ntr but i just saw soft ntr in math teacher scenes. :eek:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone.

Thanks for your honesty.
This seems to be happening a lot recently I hope it's not becoming a new trend for devs (n)

Reactions: Alteni and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This seems to be happening a lot recently I hope it's not becoming a new trend for devs (n)
He might have read a couple of complaints here from the loud ones and might have lead him to believe that people are tired of the game. But don't worry, the poll is overwhelmingly in favor of the game, I very much doubt that he's going to wrap up the game soon, there's still much to see and do with a lot of characters.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Perhaps he is bored by the game, I don't forget he change to unity the entire game and i'm sure that was really long and hard to make this and after that many complains about little bug... I love the game, take a break and go on holiday and continue Walkius (y)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Perhaps he is bored by the game, I don't forget he change to unity the entire game and i'm sure that was really long and hard to make this and after that many complains about little bug... I love the game, take a break and go on holiday and continue Walkius (y)
70% of his patreons want to see more of the game, 20% want him to wrap it up first before moving. That's 90% of the people that love the game. Bored or not, feeling the appreciation of your followers helps you keep going. I don't think he's going to abandon it like a lot of devs do these days, that would be a mistake. If he needs to take a break, do it, but he should finish it on his terms. The game and it's characters are great, I hope it has a long life, it's deserved.

Reactions: RG80100

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I don't mean to be a asshole but how come v1.5 isnt avaliable yet.
The game is currently only available for 30$ patrons and I guess those who are paying that much money per month are not willing to leak the game. I guess we've to wait until it gets released for the 5$ patrons on 07.07

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Game should continue however dev wants.

I am a bit disappointed cause such awesome sandbox setup just in harem route.
- Martin (be friend) helps Nathan without benefit. I wonder why. :unsure:
- Martin (enemy) cucked by Nathan but nothing happened after that. :unsure:
- Nathan will steal Vicky from Seth. Wonder how Seth will react to this. :unsure:
- Spy cams at home has no use anymore. :sleep:

Seems like just Math teacher left as netori character in the game.
Patreon page says avoidable ntr but i just saw soft ntr in math teacher scenes. :eek:
I agree with you, the game dropped certain routes/possibilities (in my opinion) due to the dreaded "NTR" controversy!!! Damn you Eric!!!

I wanted the option (repeat, OPTION) of Martin having the ability, if unchecked by the MC, to be with all the ladies in the house. Seducing Maria was great, getting Alice would have been awesome as well. I also wanted Ako to do the same thing, if egged on by the MC. Again, all avoidable. Martin as a character got dumped when some people freaked out in an orgy of seeing Eric behind every corner.

I am curious how the teachers will be integrated into this. One has blackmail, another is kind of a sex freak, not sure about the rest. The less said of that odious Math teacher, the better.

I like options. I love this game, and no one can complain that the MC isn't the logical conclusion to WASPs "L.O.V.E. Machine" song. Dude gets more tail than a toilet seat.

I personally would love a retcon of Martin to conform with what I wrote above. He doesn't need to be a friend, not sure what he could offer. Just a force of nature that the MC has to work against to score (or let him alone and watch him nail all the ladies). I like harems, whether they be MC or antagonists that the MC has to counter.

Thus endeth my rant.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes