mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone else encountered this problem? I can't meet up with Hailey due to this. Her pic is offset from the downtown, and there is no way to interact with it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
one question how to change his name please is there a mod or patch do the cheat mod allow name change please one thing i dont like about much game that we cant change name like why i like the name jack in game

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Has anyone else encountered this problem? I can't meet up with Hailey due to this. Her pic is offset from the downtown, and there is no way to interact with it.
Hmm, looks like she's in the cafe, didn't the cafe unlock after the gym event in school on day 2? I borked my save some versions ago by setting the school skills to a higher level (which broke some events), did you maybe do something like this as well?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
A lot of people will probably hate the update. Mimi saved it for me since she is favorite lol. Basically this update is a setup for next update. Basically next update you should be able to fuck Hailey, Vicky, or at least Maria.

Reactions: Mytez

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the mac version to catch up? I remember playing this over a year ago and am interested in giving it another go, but I'll wait if the mac 1.5 will be out soon.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
It's only saves from before 1.0 that don't work right? I just opened this up and no saves are there. I still have 1.4 on my computer

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Man i didnt realized this is a unity game.
All this time i thought this is a renpy game.
kind fuck up

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes