Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If or if you have to choose between Iris or Mayo? You can't have 2 o'clock in some other way or by changing the variables in ?? Also with Seth and the other I turned everything against, if I change the variables will something happen?
I hated making that choice why can't we have the both of them even for some fun I'd love to get something more with them but alas I'm not getting my hopes up :( Looking forward to the Vicky content though she is going to be my bitch now ;)

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hated making that choice why can't we have the both of them even for some fun I'd love to get something more with them but alas I'm not getting my hopes up :( Looking forward to the Vicky content though she is going to be my bitch now ;)
It was tough, I chose Mayo because of the Iris scene hinted by the walkthrough during halloween, but then I realized how much hotter she was and I had to change variables like a mad man :p

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Do you help me to get this event? I already had sex with Alice but she doesn't advance so I can't have sex on the couch in the morning, someone can help me to get it? because I don't understand.

BelaKunn

Apr 29, 2018
The sex on the couch seemed to happen just completely randomly for me. Just woke up and Alice wasn't there in the morning. Can't say I really did anything special to trigger it except have sex with her previously. Took a long time before it finally happened too. I don't recall having sex with her the night that it happened either.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
For the Busted quest it just happened. I kept having sex with Alice and kept running through the other events and no idea what triggered it. I do remember having sex with Alice the night before it happened though. Mostly I think once it's it's triggered it becomes a random event.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 327034
Do you help me to get this event? I already had sex with Alice but she doesn't advance so I can't have sex on the couch in the morning, someone can help me to get it? because I don't understand.
I was way too far along in the progress of the game to know the triggers for this. But from the description (in the walkthrough and in the hints in-game), it sounds like you need to first complete "First Time", then visit Alice on a regular basis so you're having sex a lot. I, for example, just tried sleeping with her at least 5 times a week for the next 4 or 5 weeks following the completion of the "First Time" event. That was split between nighttime sex, patio sex, etc. (After about 4 or 5 weeks of regular sex, I slowed things down to a couple of times a week.)

I would expect (without looking at the code at all) that there are variables to track both how many times you've had sex with her and how often that sex has happened. There's probably a formula using both of those, like calculating a percentage chance that the "Busted" event takes place. I'd assume it will always happen, so long as you've completed "First Time" and had a certain amount of sex with Alice. When it happens, I would guess, is what varies from playthrough to playthrough.

Reactions: leproso0413

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hoping this game have more kinky routes later days. Except Math teacher there is no netori character left in the game either.

I could prefer swinger route starting different. Swinger couple could blackmail Nathan and Alice for to join their swing fun. :devilish::eek:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hoping this game have more kinky routes later days. Except Math teacher there is no netori character left in the game either.

I could prefer swinger route starting different. Swinger couple could blackmail Nathan and Alice for to join their swing fun. :devilish::eek:
I think this game is great, but there's a bit of missed potential imho. For one thing, this could have been the scenario instead:
After you showed Vanessa what Martin was doing, some time passes and Martin gets a new girlfriend. The pair of them agree to swing with you and Mimi. (He already proved he wanted Mimi and Maria earlier. I don't see Maria swinging, but I definitely do see it from Mimi.)
Of course, doing the above prevents Alice from opening up to new experiences in the same way, so maybe this way is better (or even needed).

There are also many started and (effectively) abandoned plotlines with the teachers. I assume Walkius intends to return to these and take them further at some point, but for now there seems to be a lot of loose threads that were promising but have gone nowhere. The same can be said for Mirako and Abbigail, not to mention many of the younger girls Nate met outside of school: Tenma, Sharon, and Amy.

Under normal circumstances (i.e., with most other games), I would be worried about completion of this game. Radio silence, lower quality, and rushing things are not habits of Walkius, so I'm confident most of these NPCs (if not all of them) will be addressed eventually. I liked having all of the school class events interspersed among main characters' progressions, and I honestly miss that quite a bit, since it broke up / limited the amount of "Skip to" or ⌛ button-clicking that was required to move to a sought-after event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think this game is great, but there's a bit of missed potential imho. For one thing, this could have been the scenario instead:
After you showed Vanessa what Martin was doing, some time passes and Martin gets a new girlfriend. The pair of them agree to swing with you and Mimi. (He already proved he wanted Mimi and Maria earlier. I don't see Maria swinging, but I definitely do see it from Mimi.)
Agree this game is great but can be better for my taste. Not sure that swinger is my preferred tag.

I do more like to see drama, challenge, corruptions in games. Vanessa cucked the MArtin but he didn't respond. Seth will lost Vicky To Nathan but not sure that he'll react to this as well.

At the beginning of the game Alice had feelings to Seth. Seth may use this chance to take his revenge. Starting with Alice, Seth can try corrupting your family by one by with dramatic evil plans. Maybe Seth can have Martin as alliance :devilish::ROFLMAO::eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
We should get an updated roadmap after next update. Walkius is a great dev and have supported him or her for a long time. And I think the engine change slightly derailed the devs plans. But from what I have gathered we will always know what's coming up as dev is doing game in blocks and I think after each block there will be a new road map detailing what's up next. Next version completes start of year block so should be a new roadmap afterwards. As for swinging well I see alot of positive people on that subject so maybe that will be expanded in the future. Walkius has alot of ideas and I think since the engine change has done rather well to deliver on what was promised at end of last year. There is of course the bug issues with white screens lock ups crashes and triggers failing. I have release bug fixed versions in the past. And out of pure love for walkius may sit down and go through the entire code and fix what needs fixing and send the fix direct to the dev.
Have noticed on a few of these pages alot state it crashes when you start a new game. This is due in part to a variable being 0 instead of 1. Before you go to school on the first day save. Then edit your save and change day count from a o to a 1. Load save and should work fine.
For white screen during holiday event or hard crash when talking to mom in the room it only happens after all her content is done. So no real game breaking issue there.
For those struggling with the trigger for the spa dont speak to your cousin in the morning go school have lunch and sit with cousin and her friends will trigger fine.
Kara Zor-El the ntr caused outrage I think walkius will be very careful in regards to that sort of content. I do agree tho there is alot of opportunities to expand on that story

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

You'll be able to know better the members the Tae kwon do. Lee, his sister Tenma and Sharon. This arc will take several update and of course, Mirako, the mother, will have an important role.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 331388

You'll be able to know better the members the Tae kwon do. Lee, his sister Tenma and Sharon. This arc will take several update and of course, Mirako, the mother, will have an important role.
Poor Lee. He never stood a chance in protecting his sister from Nate's appetite. He also probably gets c-blocked from having anything with Sharon.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes