Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Is the only girl we can share is Alice or can we share other girls also ? And does letting other men looking at our girls has some consequences ? ( Like old teacher on Emily , nerd on lily etc.) Except Martin tho. I know that's a NTR route
as far as I have seen, the one that gets in the way of relationships is ako, with lily when they go running in the forest, with mimi while they are in the pool with alice, and of course with the alice itself, really, nate would have to teach Ako, that her girlfriends don't share because she doesn't want to share Alice.
In the halloween event, bill can be made to join with the twins, or alone with May / Iris the one that is not a girlfriend.
And with the nerd I have not seen that anything can be done, because I am on November 1 and the only thing I have been able to do with it has been to accompany it where it plays music, also according to the images as much they go to the beach / pool with a shorter swimsuit but nothing important happens.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hey guys how can i enter the nightclub? have someone a guide?
Is that for Mimi? or when you have to invite the girls out? for Mimi you have to go to her room on Saturday at 9pm or if it's the girls you have to use the phone to invite them to the nightclub.

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
with mimi(first time go to the nightclub
i finish the joga story and have 2/2 love and friend points but cant talk to here at 9pm

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1582474615870.png

Like School, Love and Friends, MLF will have a main hub.

It'll be your own house. The names have been erase to avoid spoil.

You'll share this house with your roommate. And this roommate is... a dude! No longer three women with you all the time. But don't worry, this roommate is also your best friend and wingman.

You can access all the rooms. And the people you will find will evolve during the story, depending on your choice.

You can also access the menu, the database, the journal and the map.

-----
Seems like an interesting concept.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020

Like School, Love and Friends, MLF will have a main hub.

-----
Seems like an interesting concept.
I hope it goes well, and that the "school, love and friends" end, because things are still missing everywhere.
In this I hope the design is like the adorable "Emily", I think she was the best girl in the game.
And if any type character like "Ako" comes out, I hope that the MC has personality to show who is the "alpha male", where he wants a party that goes through the mc and not about him, as he did the Asian with Alice and the others.
or that add adorable characters like the twins, willing to learn: D, and of course you can not miss the nerd in the group, although the name of MLF intrigues me, they are initial or refers to Milf.
What I like is that it is set in the same place, will we agree with Alice in the lake and join?
the one in the picture looks like sharon ... I hope Lee doesn't get mad, and he looks at the classic "Max" that comes out in several games.
Well, as usual I hope you go out in Unity to do the simultaneous translation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a guide for this game?
Used to be I think it's a patreons only thing now. But most of the game is pretty much straight forward. The in-game log pretty much tells you what needs to be done try follow that as best you can. If you have any issues ask here.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I hope it goes well, and that the "school, love and friends" end, because things are still missing everywhere.
In this I hope the design is like the adorable "Emily", I think she was the best girl in the game.
And if any type character like "Ako" comes out, I hope that the MC has personality to show who is the "alpha male", where he wants a party that goes through the mc and not about him, as he did the Asian with Alice and the others.
or that add adorable characters like the twins, willing to learn: D, and of course you can not miss the nerd in the group, although the name of MLF intrigues me, they are initial or refers to Milf.
What I like is that it is set in the same place, will we agree with Alice in the lake and join?
the one in the picture looks like sharon ... I hope Lee doesn't get mad, and he looks at the classic "Max" that comes out in several games.
Well, as usual I hope you go out in Unity to do the simultaneous translation.
From what he's been saying SLF isn't over, he's just going to be bouncing between these two to stop from burning out on the project. Also, given that he's said you play as a character from SLF in MLF there's a good chance the M stands for Martin.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1582727153923.png
Well, this was obvious, you'll play as Martin, the main enemy of School, Love and Friends.

I know what some says: "What? Damn I hate this fucking guys. He almost ruined SLF!"

But here's the thing! Now you're him! Your turn to steal girlfriend! But mostly, the story of MLF happens years after SLF, so
Martin has changed... or not, because you'll be the one who determine who he really is.

--------
Well, that'll be interesting.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 567081
Well, this was obvious, you'll play as Martin, the main enemy of School, Love and Friends.

I know what some says: "What? Damn I hate this fucking guys. He almost ruined SLF!"

But here's the thing! Now you're him! Your turn to steal girlfriend! But mostly, the story of MLF happens years after SLF, so
Martin has changed... or not, because you'll be the one who determine who he really is.

--------
Well, that'll be interesting.
Doubt it. The interface suggested another SLF type of grindfest, and you play to get the dickwad that was only there because Walkus was hellbent on copying BB, other than that the guy barely had any use for the story. I'd rather play as Seth or that another jock looser than this twat.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Holy shit, this reveal actually surprised me!
I kinda like the idea, the only thing I dislike is Martin's age. I generally dislike older MCs.

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
From what the dev mentions that this is a time skip, doesn't that mean that the old characters will appear as older versions and targets for Martin? Also I guess Vanessa will be back somehow.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Well yes, Martin yuck ... well, I'm still waiting for sfl updates, or then, your great roommate is Erick?
The truth, I could have invented a character from 0 and ready, so for my part it happened ... if it had been the "Mark" type, maybe I would try, but I can't stand this kind of characters.
or already put could have used the swinger couple, who looked like good people.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Seriously ? It's pretty disapointing.... We will see but this is not what i expected...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Here the main menu of Medschool, Love and Friends. I'm wondering what will be the story...
1582942014528.png

------------

One of the main flaws of SLF was the grinding.

In MLF, I wanted to make it disappear. Of course, it doesn't work 100%, because, like in real life, not everything can be done when you want. So, here some examples of what reduces grinding:

- All the characters are available each day (no more waiting a specific day)
- No forced breakfast or dinner.
- You can wait from the map menu

But some events can occur for example, only the week end.

-------------------------------

From the first one, its a bit concerning that he hasn't worked out the story yet. Making a game blind doesn't work out that well usually...like with SLF.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Here the main menu of Medschool, Love and Friends. I'm wondering what will be the story...
View attachment 570798

------------

One of the main flaws of SLF was the grinding.

In MLF, I wanted to make it disappear. Of course, it doesn't work 100%, because, like in real life, not everything can be done when you want. So, here some examples of what reduces grinding:

- All the characters are available each day (no more waiting a specific day)
- No forced breakfast or dinner.
- You can wait from the map menu

But some events can occur for example, only the week end.

-------------------------------

From the first one, its a bit concerning that he hasn't worked out the story yet. Making a game blind doesn't work out that well usually...like with SLF.
Some authors are better with writing things as they go, seeing where the flow takes them. The problem with SLFs story wasn't that it was a bad one, but that it hadn't really had one. After being thrown into the new environment and having the introductions, it was all different character stories, and there was never a main story that would've drive things, only the passage of time. Sure some of them were intertwined, and there were prerequisites, but it was basically one side story next to the other. Man of the House was similar, but at least it had an ending that tied everything up (harem route), SLF never got that point.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes