Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
need walkthrough please
Not so much. It is mostly an open world game and the hints given in the events page tell you want you need to do to advance any particular plot. There is also the location info screen where it lets you know when locations are active.

There are things that happen after the winter break so you need to play a few weeks past there to get all the content. If starting a new game, there are events that were introduced much later in the development cycle with some minor characters like Tenma or Charlotte that can be accomplished early in the school year so there is always something to occupy your time. The only relatively dead zone is the mornings on the weekend.

I did notice the game consistently crashing at 22:00 if you hit the delay hourglass. I don't know if that is a feature of the incest patch so I have ignored it.

Reactions: Yaqub

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
She has a steady fandom, for reasons I'll never understand ...
For my tastes, she's the hottest girl in the game. (Maybe not the best personality-wise, but that's a separate discussion.) She has always been the one I had my eye on, so it was a big disappointment for her to fade away into the ether.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Oh, the hypocrisy of the player. "Boohoo, I don't want to play a character who seduced two of the women I wanted to sleep with, while he cheated on his girlfriend". I'm sorry, didn't you play a character who used his friends, lied and manipulated to sleep around, effectively cheating on them, since none of them knew of one another? I'm sorry, busy drowning in irony here.
Cheating? No one is in a committed relationship. Only person who thinks they are are with their own cousin.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wow! This new game sounds wrong on so many levels lol. I have no idea why the creator would do something like this or what was he on when he thought this was a good idea.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Lello1

Mar 7, 2020
Well
Wow! This new game sounds wrong on so many levels lol. I have no idea why the creator would do something like this or what was he on when he thought this was a good idea.
Well he's a genius, thats why we normal people won't understand why it's a good idea. Also I think Walkius in reallife is working in healthcare so maybe hes doing the things in his game that he never was alowed to do in real. Just a thought tho.

Jack-orka

Mar 12, 2019
The Players guide link " " doesnt work for me. Only get This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you.
dunno if it is because its deleted or because its unavailable to me.
If first it would be nice if someone could reupload, if second it would be nice if theres a way to get it from that site with a free account.

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
The Players guide link " " doesnt work for me. Only get This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you.
dunno if it is because its deleted or because its unavailable to me.
If first it would be nice if someone could reupload, if second it would be nice if theres a way to get it from that site with a free account.
This x 100

Jack-orka

Mar 12, 2019
Thanks, the latest One i could find was 1.7. If anyone still has a newer one, if there is one it would be nice if he / she could share.
The Hint system is okay, but sometime way way to vague. And since you have already to click around a Ton for the Time and to go anywhere it helps that you dont have to click another ton additional.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes