NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
i betcha you could mark the game as finished cause the maker will resell the same world with same models and less grind in the labs of patreon folks as a complete new good thing...so yay to him for leavin this one unconnected unfinished...

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Wow so the game will take place in a med school instead of normal school. Too many new things to take care for my heart... (That's ironic). Ok for a new game but it smell like a remake when you just change the place, the MC and cute girls around. I hope i'm wrong.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.10
In order to make dialogue appear in this game, only the hours advance.
It should have the name in the classroom school, we waste a lot of time clicking on the rooms to know where this or that is !!!!
Finding dialogue in the classrooms is complicated too, it is more possible to find dialogue in the cafeteria at lunchtime, after lunch there is no more class you have to advance the clock until 4:00 pm to leave.
In the house where Mc lives there is nothing to do either, dialogues appear at one time or another in the game, this game is too still. :sleep:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone know how to either cheat or use Cheat Engine with this game? I cannot find the values I want..
You don't even need it bro ... take the game save and open it with this program here change what you want and then save and replace.

djlaser

May 13, 2019
New Discord Channels Walkius Game (chat game and e.t.c)

daleef

Jun 17, 2019
Early in the game while in the computer lab the MC and Bill hack into a cam show by "Black Cat". I'm now on day 132 and I have never seen "Black Cat" again. Was this a one time occurrence or have I missed something.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I've just played a few days through of the ML&F demo and all I can say is... Martin as the lead and no redheads.... it sucks!

No, just kidding. If you love SL&F I think you're going to enjoy this one even more. Still early days but it's showing a lot of promise. There's enough of the old game feel about it so you'll not feel too lost but there's a few tweaks along the way to show Walkius has developed his skills from before and made this a real progress from the original - and in a good way.

Martin is actually okay as a character this time around (and that's from me so you know he must be!) where now Franklin is the douche (the old Martin role). As a new intern Martin is put in charge of the new medical students and gets to meet up with (amongst others) Amy (from the Cafe), Vicky (Cheerleader), Lee (Nerds Group) and... some guy called Nate who doesn't really care for Martin much for some reason.

The diagnosis part (like the old tests in SL&F) is well done, there's hints in there so don't worry if you're not very medically savvy as it's not too tricky (at the moment). Quite a nice little puzzle to add more game play than previously. Sex wise there is only one scene in this first peek but it was animated and pretty much as you'd expect if you've played the first game.

Uncle Angus says you should start getting excited for it's release as it's showing some promise....!!

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Good to hear that Lee is in it. Why isn't he the main character?
Probably for the same reason he didn't use Nate (after all, it is a SL&F sequel) - Martin is made a mentor for the new students which gives him access to them, the other new interns (the older students he's a member of) and all the hospital staff (where he works in the afternoon). If Walkius had used Nate, a younger character, it would've been harder to come up with situations for him to meet as many girls.

I would've preferred Nate as the main character but I think I get the reasoning....

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Probably for the same reason he didn't use Nate (after all, it is a SL&F sequel) - Martin is made a mentor for the new students which gives him access to them, the other new interns (the older students he's a member of) and all the hospital staff (where he works in the afternoon). If Walkius had used Nate, a younger character, it would've been harder to come up with situations for him to meet as many girls.

I would've preferred Nate as the main character but I think I get the reasoning....
I get that he wanted an older char, that's fine, but he could've chosen anything else but Martin.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I get that he wanted an older char, that's fine, but he could've chosen anything else but Martin.
So, as you've apparently played the demo and seen the changes he's made to the character, would you like to share with us what it is about the alterations you dislike...?

Martin is actually okay as a character this time around (and that's from me so you know he must be!) where now Franklin is the douche (the old Martin role).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, as you've apparently played the demo and seen the changes he's made to the character, would you like to share with us what it is about the alterations you dislike...?
Nah, I haven't played it, and it doesn't matter what alterations he made to the character, the fact is, that for those who hated the him previously, it's a reason well enough to refrain from the new title. I even get the desire to discover the other side, but that only work for antagonists that were somewhat well written or sympathetic before, Martin was anything but that. No matter how you look at it or what are the reasons, a move like this is like shooting your own leg on purpose.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Nah, I haven't played it, and it doesn't matter what alterations he made to the character, the fact is, that for those who hated the him previously, it's a reason well enough to refrain from the new title. I even get the desire to discover the other side, but that only work for antagonists that were somewhat well written or sympathetic before, Martin was anything but that. No matter how you look at it or what are the reasons, a move like this is like shooting your own leg on purpose.
Oh, the hypocrisy of the player. "Boohoo, I don't want to play a character who seduced two of the women I wanted to sleep with, while he cheated on his girlfriend". I'm sorry, didn't you play a character who used his friends, lied and manipulated to sleep around, effectively cheating on them, since none of them knew of one another? I'm sorry, busy drowning in irony here.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes