pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
HOw to get photo shoot
Once you have become friends with the Twins, go to the photo studio on Tuesday at 13:00. Hailey will tell you to buy a camera for $100 (you can get it from the electronics store online on the laptop in the bedroom). Once you have the camera go back and see her on Tuesday at 13:00 and she will explain to you how to use the camera. From then on you can go to the photo studio at 13:00 and use it whenever Hailey is not there. You will see a book on the desk, click on it and from there you can select the girls for the photo shoot. The right page shows you who is available. If you see a message about don't have enough rank or need to know the girls better, you need to continue on thier routes more to advance. You will see both Mayo and Iris as choices, but only the one you are dating can do the photo shoot.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Once it was quite a cool game, but since the incest was removed from it and nobody is now doing the current incest patch, I stopped playing it because it's some absurd thing for me to read dialogues and see words like "childhood friends", "roommate" etc.., zero sense for me then, I understand the patron and their sick and stupid prohibitions, but before that incest patch was made for this game like for many others similar to it and you could play then and then the story and dialogues had at least some sense.
I know what you mean. In Milfy-City, the characters bemoan that they can't have a relationship in public because they are friends.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'd probably play the new title, but it feels pointless to have a sequel when you have so many unfinished plotlines in the original game...which will likely NEVER be completed

Reactions: SISIMEN

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
To be fair: SLF had accrued quite some technical debt that was not easy to solve between two versions. Working on a new game means Walkius can play around with some new ideas, like the quest tracker, more easily. Also, it is not easy to work on a single project for a long time, you may just need something else to clear your mind. Once the time is ready, he will surely continue with SLF and have lots of new experiences and ideas that he can implement here for a better game. He's stated multiple times that it is on hold and will eventually be continued and completed. I know that this is not a guarantee, but I see no reason not to trust him with this for now, I don't think he has let us down yet on anything he promised.

Reactions: tazaaron

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Walkius

"Why? Because I'm starting to be out of ideas, but more because I can see all the flaws in this game (too much grinding, poor storyline, translations...), and I can't do anything.

But it's not over!

I was working on several games for one year, and I finally chose my next game. So, yes, there is already a new game in construction. So, after the next version of School, Love and Friends, you'll see this new game, pretty quickly. And later, I could finish SLF with a better motivation."

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
THe next update should include a scene of the gym coach discovering than when playing baseball all the players are standing on home plate (instead of in the batter box) and teach them...or someone gets hit by pitch and Nate has to take them to the nurse.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone gets white screen after clicking beach ? Is there any solution or patch to avoid that?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i missing this game :cry: The new game is only shit....
Yeah, fortunately his Patreon is "per update," but I don't see how MLF is really worth it at this point.

So long, the stupid still give money. he will not continue here. Unfortunately, the people are so stupid and put up with something ... so he will continue to work on the garbage MLF

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah, I did sign up for support. Fortunately, it is per update, not per month, but MLF is not grabbing me. I am going to cancel. These two posts helped me to decide. I want to put my Patreon/Subscriberstar money to better projects.

Reactions: Firecracker001
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes