pakhan

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
is it possible to do something with charlotte after spilling the beer on her? In halloween special story

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
Hi
is it possible to do something with charlotte after spilling the beer on her? In halloween special story
Sadly that is everything there and at the moment you can't do anything with her aside from talking

pakhan

Jun 3, 2020
Ok Thanks
And how to go in the nightclub ? Is there a certain date to be able to go?
Hand How to get rid of Martin ? (I know that he has a girlfriend and that he sexs with the big sister and the mother .... But I don't know where to find his girlfriend

Last edited:

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Ok Thanks
And how to go in the nightclub ? Is there a certain date to be able to go?
Hand How to get rid of Martin ? (I know that he has a girlfriend and that he sexs with the big sister and the mother .... But I don't know where to find his girlfriend
Use search... Answers are so many times in this thread...

KvotheMagiCall

Jul 29, 2020
Guys, how can I get my relationship with emily to improve? I did almost everything in the game but couldn't improve my relationship with her, neither help alice with her homework, neither sent Martin away. Could someone help me with these, please?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Actually yes and no. I was doing some research on NTR due to another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the Urban Dictionary definition of NTR

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

So to me it is a branch of Cuckold. It is just the Japanese version, however this does not apply to the Martin content of this game.
This is an old post, but don't use Urban Dictionary for something like that.
The definitions there are posted by your average joe and all it needs to thrive is upvotes from the masses. The one you got there is pretty accurate though. Being in a relationship is not a requirement however. A one-sided love is enough.

Another matter is. How much NTR content is actually in the game? Is it a focus at all or just a side deal with 1 scene and 1 girl.
I saw Mormont's post about avoiding this 1 guy and stealing his flash drive, but it didn't really say how much the NTR affects the game.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This is an old post, but don't use Urban Dictionary for something like that.
The definitions there are posted by your average joe and all it needs to thrive is upvotes from the masses. The one you got there is pretty accurate though. Being in a relationship is not a requirement however. A one-sided love is enough.

Another matter is. How much NTR content is actually in the game? Is it a focus at all or just a side deal with 1 scene and 1 girl.
I saw Mormont's post about avoiding this 1 guy and stealing his flash drive, but it didn't really say how much the NTR affects the game.
To me there is none, I used Urban Dictionary at the time as it was what the developer used. The content Is a huy called Martin comes and gives massages to the matriach and has sex with the older sister, you can see this by installing spy cameras as at the time you are not in any relationship with either girl it is not NTR

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
To me there is none, I used Urban Dictionary at the time as it was what the developer used. The content Is a huy called Martin comes and gives massages to the matriach and has sex with the older sister, you can see this by installing spy cameras as at the time you are not in any relationship with either girl it is not NTR
Agreed, that sounds weak ntr-wise. I wouldn't call it that either.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Agreed, that sounds weak ntr-wise. I wouldn't call it that either.
Depends how its played If the Martin event is delayed long enough by being out on the two days he would be introduced you could already be banging Alice and Mimi now both LI's thats before he starts and as you said if you dont act fast enough he then bangs Mimi so yes under them circumstances It probably classifiys as NTR.

Just Sayin.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes