iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
As far as that August 6 messages, that's the one I'm talking about. He told us he will be returning, but since then, his updates are all about MLF. After a month, I'm beginning to wonder if it was just a way to deflect our attention.

Just have a little faith in Walkius. He has repeatedly said it is coming, he has presented some early preview and now he has again confirmed it, including the hope to release it before or in January. Oh, and he's having a child, by the way :)

Reactions: pgm_01

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I don't think there is one currently, but it seems that one should be available once the 2.0 update drops, hopefully by the end of the year or beginning of January:

Reactions: yunmaster

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Just have a little faith in Walkius. He has repeatedly said it is coming, he has presented some early preview and now he has again confirmed it, including the hope to release it before or in January. Oh, and he's having a child, by the way :)
Yes, today's share was encouraging. I wonder if he is going to use relationship mapping like in Glamour in order to keep it Patreon Legal.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
is there an incest mod, to restore the cousins factor?
You need to check the Redknight thread for it in the mods section. Even though it is listed as abandoned, there are others in the thread who have continued the work and there is a patch for the last version, but it takes some work to get all the bits together.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that this game way similar to Big Brother?
Not really coz the MC here is not a douche. The relationships are different too. A game similar to BB but improved version would be Man of the House... story-wise anyway. BB is still has one of the best renders.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not really coz the MC here is not a douche. The relationships are different too. A game similar to BB but improved version would be Man of the House... story-wise anyway. BB is still has one of the best renders.
He may not be as upstanding as the MC from My New Family, but definitely less creepy than Max and the MCs of Mifly City, and so many others.

Apr 11, 2020
Probably for the same reason he didn't use Nate (after all, it is a SL&F sequel) - Martin is made a mentor for the new students which gives him access to them, the other new interns (the older students he's a member of) and all the hospital staff (where he works in the afternoon). If Walkius had used Nate, a younger character, it would've been harder to come up with situations for him to meet as many girls.

I would've preferred Nate as the main character but I think I get the reasoning....
hey how is the guide going cause i need it to help me through the game i just started on the new version of the game i need help on mainly what to do if you want to and if you have a account on discord you can tell me when you get to finishing it and hopefully we can be great friends as well

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
took me 40 seconds to realize this is a big brother copy with a couple of dlcs. Should be a bigbrother tag
I still have to see if its worth, my eyes hurt right now

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It may look like it at first, but it's quite different.

BB started well, but you're forced into one storyline, which becomes (to me at least) less and less interesting as it progresses. I wasn't even disappointed when it ended prematurely.

Here you have several characters and paths you can explore. No story as such, that would connect things together and lead somewhere, that's downside for me. But better than something forced I wouldn't like, I guess.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think there is one currently, but it seems that one should be available once the 2.0 update drops, hopefully by the end of the year or beginning of January:
Oh, that's very good news!
At last MC can fxxk Hailey. (or Mirako & Daniels? :LOL: )
Perhaps...

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So, did the quality of the renders improve from the screenshots shown on the first page after some development?

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
So, did the quality of the renders improve from the screenshots shown on the first page after some development?
Not really, but that does raise one of my few complaints about this site... how the screenshots never get replaced with newer shots, especially if the art changes.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
The rework currently being in progress will replace many renders significantly, have a look at the Patreon to see comparisons.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Not really, but that does raise one of my few complaints about this site... how the screenshots never get replaced with newer shots, especially if the art changes.
Yeah it would be good if they updated the screens especially when there are significant changes
The rework currently being in progress will replace many renders significantly, have a look at the Patreon to see comparisons.
Thanks will look

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes