Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After which moment it can be done? He was like 3 times already and I don't any option nowhere?
I'm not sure. I haven't played for a while. But the MC himself mentions somewhere that he should make a choice and choose whether to get rid of him or make him friends. There is probably a task even about that. Read in WT.
Advice: do not watch the landlady and Martin through the webcam while he is massaging her, because then the hearts between them grow. (after some time it may come to ''ntr'')

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure. I haven't played for a while. But the MC himself mentions somewhere that he should make a choice and choose whether to get rid of him or make him friends. There is probably a task even about that. Read in WT.
Advice: do not watch the landlady and Martin through the webcam while he is massaging her, because then the hearts between them grow. (after some time it may come to ''ntr'')
I noticed that was a factor of BB (if you didn't observe it), it didn't happen, but I didn't know it was an attribute of SLC/SLF as well.

buchoi

Jun 7, 2020
Is there a guide for the date events somewhere? So i don't have to restart every date like 100 times to find out what the best result is.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is there a guide for the date events somewhere? So i don't have to restart every date like 100 times to find out what the best result is.
Take a try to find what you need inside this previous posted (inside ca. 200 past pages before) 2 files ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was the last free available "walkthrough" may be a little help although in 1.10 .

Last edited:

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
so i bought the guitar way back but dont see it in my inv and i need to learn it for charolette where do i play it at home or is it bugged?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
so i bought the guitar way back but dont see it in my inv and i need to learn it for charolette where do i play it at home or is it bugged?
It's been a while since I played, but I think you go into your room at 1600 after school and there is an option to practice guitar.

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
yup figured it out :) got a annoying bug thou cant invite ako over after i finished asian lesbian if she comes over screen turns white and nothing haps

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
The link in the OP for players guide and saves seems to be broken. Web page it leads to tells me that page has either been removed, or I don't have access to it. If it needs a membership to view, it would be nice to know.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
has anyone recently played this using the incest patch in the link on p.276 ( https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v1-10-walkius.3128/post-1260395 ), n if so, does everything work ok, or are there still bugs n freezes like the post right after warned about regarding modded saves? thx
I thiink you will find that the patch isn't there anymore. Something about a gross violation of the terms or something. Look here for the latest patch though you need to read through the thread to get the various pieces together for the last released version.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I thiink you will find that the patch isn't there anymore. Something about a gross violation of the terms or something. Look here for the latest patch though you need to read through the thread to get the various pieces together for the last released version.
I played without the patch, and found that the taboo for childhood friends seeing each other just didn't make sense. Also, about having the visiting male friend sleep in the same bed as your daughter?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do you have the latest news about this game?
He's still focusing on MLF. I sometimes wonder if his promise of returning to SLC/SLF is to keep us subscribed. I moved my subscription down to $1 until I see some progress about SLC/SLF.

In the mean time, he posts many teases for MLF, trying to get people to upgrade to get these updates. All in all, I'm really not happy with him as a developer.

SupaBee

Mar 21, 2017
He's still focusing on MLF. I sometimes wonder if his promise of returning to SLC/SLF is to keep us subscribed. I moved my subscription down to $1 until I see some progress about SLC/SLF.

In the mean time, he posts many teases for MLF, trying to get people to upgrade to get these updates. All in all, I'm really not happy with him as a developer.
There is a public post on Patreon on August 6... He is updating the whole game and tries to release version 2.0 this year.
At least he charges his Patreons with every new version and not every month.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is a public post on Patreon on August 6... He is updating the whole game and tries to release version 2.0 this year.
At least he charges his Patreons with every new version and not every month.
I think he charges them per update. I have wondered why he posts a monthly "update" to Patreon even though he hasn't made updates to the games. I wonder if that is the update we're paying for.... I'm going to check to see how much I've paid him...

As far as that August 6 messages, that's the one I'm talking about. He told us he will be returning, but since then, his updates are all about MLF. After a month, I'm beginning to wonder if it was just a way to deflect our attention.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

Thank you for your answer.
I don't like MLF. The women's faces are weird.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes