Mar 5, 2020
The rework currently being in progress will replace many renders significantly, have a look at the Patreon to see comparisons.
The compared renders he shared on patreon look promising. He is putting a lot of effort in order the 2.0 is worth the wait. I am not sure it will add a lot of content though, mostly revisit and improve the existing one

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hadn't heard of this one so gave it a whirl, was a mixed bag.

I enjoyed the smut, there was plenty of it, and lots of pervy stuff.

But playing the game was a right ballache. At points my progression was stuck on needing to do a yoga class or the alike, and that happens twice a week, and there's no quick way to skip entire days, so it'll take a ton of clicking to get through to it ... or a time I had to do something after computer class (which is once a week) but then different stuff was proccing after it so I couldn't do the thing I needed.

Also I think mine musta bugged out in some way, as I never got to start Emily's (I think it was) content, which mean I never got access to the spa and got locked out of some stuff ... I'd follow her around the map like a lost puppy waiting for this "opportunity" to happen, but the only thing I found I could ever do with her is tripping her when she was running but then I didn't have enough relationship to make her take off her top... I'm like 160 days in or something so yeah, have given up at this point.

Not sure I'd be interested in a rework as it's a massive timesink to catch up to the stuff I've done, but the game was still worth a playthrough, frustrations aside.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
The compared renders he shared on patreon look promising. He is putting a lot of effort in order the 2.0 is worth the wait. I am not sure it will add a lot of content though, mostly revisit and improve the existing one
It would not be unusual to start the game from the beginning, because the changes implemented make the old saves incompatible with the new version

Mar 5, 2020
It would not be unusual to start the game from the beginning, because the changes implemented make the old saves incompatible with the new version
It would be true if the game was in RenPy, but I have no idea how the Unity save system works. I just know that I am transferring my saves for MLF from one version to the next without problem. No idea how it will work with the saves if the original coding changes.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
For an incremental update, yes. But SLF 2.0 seems to be pretty much rewritten completely, with new pathes introduced and others changed quite a lot, so old saves probably won't work.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I hadn't heard of this one so gave it a whirl, was a mixed bag.

I enjoyed the smut, there was plenty of it, and lots of pervy stuff.

But playing the game was a right ballache. At points my progression was stuck on needing to do a yoga class or the alike, and that happens twice a week, and there's no quick way to skip entire days, so it'll take a ton of clicking to get through to it ... or a time I had to do something after computer class (which is once a week) but then different stuff was proccing after it so I couldn't do the thing I needed.

Also I think mine musta bugged out in some way, as I never got to start Emily's (I think it was) content, which mean I never got access to the spa and got locked out of some stuff ... I'd follow her around the map like a lost puppy waiting for this "opportunity" to happen, but the only thing I found I could ever do with her is tripping her when she was running but then I didn't have enough relationship to make her take off her top... I'm like 160 days in or something so yeah, have given up at this point.

Not sure I'd be interested in a rework as it's a massive timesink to catch up to the stuff I've done, but the game was still worth a playthrough, frustrations aside.
Walkius has said he was not happy with the grind of this game which is why when he decided to do his Med School game, it doesn't require the grind before you get sexy time. I'm hoping that part of the rework of this game will be to smooth out the grind a bit.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Walkius has said he was not happy with the grind of this game which is why when he decided to do his Med School game, it doesn't require the grind before you get sexy time. I'm hoping that part of the rework of this game will be to smooth out the grind a bit.
Instead it is "click, click, click through your day until something shows up."

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So what is the NTR in this game.
A guy is with the older sister and tries to move in on the mother but you can remove him from your life in this game. (Although he is the main character in the sequel to this game, Med School Love and Friends.) I don't think you have to watch him or see that much of him with your girls if you follow specific choices that are laid out in the walkthrough.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
A guy is with the older sister and tries to move in on the mother but you can remove him from your life in this game. (Although he is the main character in the sequel to this game, Med School Love and Friends.) I don't think you have to watch him or see that much of him with your girls if you follow specific choices that are laid out in the walkthrough.
What do you mean by get rid of him can you kill him. lol

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
soo... playing through the grindfest that is this game (still liking it, but god, it could do with some shortcuts on the repeat content.. and and the hourglass button should not be relegated to home only)... and now I find I have a big issue.
My last save was on day 85 or thereabouts, and I have been using the load autosave since then, to redo a day occasionally when I found I had clicked on the wrong button, which will happen because of the above mentioned grind.
Now I got the game all the way to the christmas holiday, somewhere around day 115. Having missed a trick during those events, I didn't bother to save before I clicked to load the autosaved game... only to find that the autosave game now starts at hour 1 and is a white screen with no other options.
after some choice swearwords, I resigned myself to replaying an in game month's worth of grinding.

Now however, I can't help but notice that even after going all the way back to my last save, every subsequent autosave leads to the white screen of death.
What gives? have I broken the autosave? is there a remedy? does anyone have version of the saved game somewhere around the day 100 mark that doesn't lead to this? if so, how can I get it, where do I put it and does this remedy the autosafe FUBAR?

thanks.

Edit: fuggedaboutit... somehow, saving the game a day or two further down the line reset the autosave on more polite hours, which avoided the white screen of death.

worth noting however that this happened, for the dev.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,
Sorry about all this. This is an important point of the version 2.0. No more grinding and objectives clearer. I also try to add a lot of security codes, so you won't get stuck if there's a bug. And finally, I had two more autosave. Thanks for your feedback.
thanks for the quick reaction... a couple more observations now that I have your attention:

THERE BE SPOILERS!!!

1) I have finished the available content, as far as I can tell... I seem to miss only one item... the first Route..
Alice's group: sleep with Emily and Alice and talk to them at lunch... I don't seem to be able to get that done.. I've had them together both in sleepovers at Emily's and sleepovers at home with Ako drunk.. and I've had them separately, but no special mention gets made of this in the lunches after those events, and the event stays unsolved.? am I missing something or is that content not yet completed?

2) I seriously suggest to have a fast forward time button in every location, also, a "home" button that brings you home instantly. I have found myself multiple times downtown for one event, and then having to return home to forward the clock one hour and then return downtown again for said event.
2.1) alternatively, or in addition to that, the skip dialogue function for those panels that are rather pointless but still need to be clicked through (for instance sleeping at night is at least a couple of clicks that have no reason to exist).

3) remove redundant panels. There is no reason to waste time/clicks on getting told on every bus ride, twice a day, every day, that there is nothing to talk about. Skip the bus ride altogether unless there's something Alice or the MC wants to talk about. That's just an example off the top of my head. I am sure there are more instances of pointless extra clicks. I would even remove lessons and lunches entirely in those instances where they are not necessary for plot advancement.

4) I have noticed that this game, more than any other game, is a substantial drain on the resources of my laptop when it is running. I don't have the IT skills to be able to tell if this depends on my laptop or the game, or if maybe my laptop was doing things in the background (but I don't think so)... other games have never given me this problem.

5) Tenma's arc has me feeling a bit icky and I have only played it through because I am a completionist and I didn't know if it would block other content from progressing. She's clearly supposed to be at least a year younger, so.. underage? and the whole thing felt rather... meh. But that's a personal consideration.
The same with Ako... she's clearly strictly lesbian, so "forcing" her into things is in fact rape.. and should be acknowledged ingame, if not straight up have consequences.
I don't believe that every girl needs to absolutely be added to the harem (in fact, I would like to think that the MC will end up setting up Charlotte with the dweeby Darth Vader, at some point, and maybe even Tenma with someone more suited and who has time to give her the attention a girlfriend deserves).... similarly, Vicky seems like a pointless conquest.. just because she has a vagina, we have to go and pluck a romance out of thin air with someone who we've spent the entire game being against.

6) The MC is sort of stuck between being a good hormonal guy who is out to get some, and a manipulative jerk who makes it his mission top plug every hole that he sees.. and this makes it so that the different storylines seem to be played by different characters. These different storylines should collide and crash down on the MC, forcing him to make some choices, but this hardly ever seems to be happening. I almost appreciate Martin more than the MC because of this (almost!). This is also peculiar because a fair number of them seem to be rather jealous, but this doesn't carry consequences in the end. How many girls call themselves his girlfriends and why aren't they almost ever fighting? (I love a harem that "grows" into one with girls that are accepting of a poly situation, but if that is not how the story progresses and jealousy is a thing, then the game should reflect this).

7) Variety.. it seems that every girl in the game is there for straight up handjobs, blowjobs or vaginal sex, and lesbian sex. We get a hint at anal play with Mimi and Alice, which will be explored later.. and that's it. With such a wide variety of girls in the game, you'd think at least a couple of them would be into something kinkier...be it BDSM, domination, watersports, fisting, anal, fetish wear, using toys or whatever else have you. Is this something you plan to do going forward or will it remain more of the same? I understand that the game has still ways to go, but for something that has several days worth of gameplay time, you'd think to see a bit more variety. There's a reason why Sam Evans is my favourite girl... she ticks a lot of boxes for a lot of different kinks..the interracial, the submission/blackmail, public sex, the teacher student scene and so on.. out of all the characters she seems to be the most positive (other than Mimi) and the one with the most varied payoff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

BK186

May 18, 2017
i cant wait new update! It was very good game already, it will be better with the new update. Than update, i buy patreon. (promise :)

Reactions: detox

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpg
I think this game is the best event.
The reason is most games are harem.
The MC has no rival.
But Martin was a good competitor.
Nate tried with his friends to drive Martin out.
And Nate screwed up Martin.
This process was so cool.

I'm playing again before 2.0 comes out.

Reactions: Rintal

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
i cant wait new update! It was very good game already, it will be better with the new update. Than update, i buy patreon. (promise :)
I'll prefer to buy it on Steam.
Actually i don't trust Patreon so much...

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Whoa, there is more content coming?
Hell yeah.
Love this game.

1) I have finished the available content, as far as I can tell... I seem to miss only one item... the first Route..
Alice's group: sleep with Emily and Alice and talk to them at lunch... I don't seem to be able to get that done.. I've had them together both in sleepovers at Emily's and sleepovers at home with Ako drunk.. and I've had them separately, but no special mention gets made of this in the lunches after those events, and the event stays unsolved.? am I missing something or is that content not yet completed?
Yeah I never got that too.dont know, might be incomplete.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes