mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ako
it's in my top 5 of female characters in games. it hurts me to be criticized
I am with you. I do hope Walkius makes her more interested in threesomes with Nate. I do love the idea of her seducing all the ladies, with Nate eventually getting a whole hell of a lot of threesomes.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
It will. It is scheduled for January, actually:
The dev stated December was the original target, but needed past New Years to get everything in place. 1st or 2nd week of Jan seems doable, but I am just guessing. Dev is working hard at this, and wants to get this new version out soonest.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Walkius has stated that the game is currently being tested, so a release or at least a release date announcement might be away not more than a few days.
However, be reminded that he stated that while there will be many changes to the existing story, many events have not yet been reworked and thus will not be part of this release and while previews showed quite a few new characters being introduced, for now you should expect significantly fewer content. So, don't be disappointed if you find that 2.0 is a much smaller game than 1.10 was. It seems it will be way more of a rework than an update and will likely take some time to catch up with the content that used to be there. On the other hand, given the available information, it should be a much better game nonetheless.

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Walkius has stated that the game is currently being tested, so a release or at least a release date announcement might be away not more than a few days.
However, be reminded that he stated that while there will be many changes to the existing story, many events have not yet been reworked and thus will not be part of this release and while previews showed quite a few new characters being introduced, for now you should expect significantly fewer content. So, don't be disappointed if you find that 2.0 is a much smaller game than 1.10 was. It seems it will be way more of a rework than an update and will likely take some time to catch up with the content that used to be there. On the other hand, given the available information, it should be a much better game nonetheless.
FOR ME NO PROBLEM!!! MORE IMPORTANT IS RESTART THE IDEATION OF THE GAME!!!! There is time for develope!!!! YESSS!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Joe Larson

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Using unofficial cheats <....>

where to get cheats
You don't need it. Really. It's so simple game. Stats and money are almost not important. This is point-to-point clicking game.
ofcourse you can edit your saves with saveeditonline.com for money and max stats. values are simple described.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is it something like vnish sandbox?... (ala bad bobby saga, guy in charge or dont remember exactly - DoD,badik... smth with location tracking but mostly for the sake of raising some 'relationship' stats via chats?)

Last edited:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
konabwo Well, how to describe this best? It is mostly a sandbox, I would say. There's a few different stats (money, stealth skill, etc., not so much relationship stats) and you play through each day to improve on these and visit different places to talk to people in order to advance the story. The story itself is broken into individual storylines that, while sometimes interacting, can mostly be advanced independently of each other by talking to the relevant characters. Only a small number of events are bound to specific dates, apart from those progress only occurs when you decide to talk to the characters (though sometimes you have to wait a number of days to be able to do so).

yunmaster Yes, that's certainly an interesting part of the story. However, the dev is heavily reworking the game and seems to be focusing on the main girls and the early phases of the game currently. Given that this scene is pretty late on Tenma's path (who is a side character) I wouldn't expect to see any development on this soon. From the previous we have seen of update 2.0, I wouldn't even be surprised if Tenma's path was removed completely and is only going to be reintroduced once the dev gets around to rework that as well.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i checked... i use " vnish sandbox datesim " definition for my notes. as it is deviates from "classic" sandboxes, either quest (and-or consecutive interactions) based ones (like milfy city) or those with intense time-location tracking (like BB) and leans to some VN approaches (routes, answers into relationship stats)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If making a new one, should call it a remake, not 2.0.
I thought it was just to revise the existing event. Isn't it?
If 2.0 is a completely new game, I don't expect it.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
yunmaster To be honest, I'm not too sure, the dev's wording was kinda vague regarding this. I'm mostly referring to , where they state that "The next version won't have all the events from the old one". This could just mean that not all events have been reworked but are still there, but it seems more likely to be that it is only the reworked and new events and others got removed for now and will be readded later. I don't have any stance on the naming, if the dev wants to call this 2.0, it's their choice, though I agree that it might lead to some disappointment if players expect more (or at least all of the original) content in addition to the reworked content. Anyway we should be getting the rest of the content reworked and additional content in the future, the question only being when this will be...

On another (and partially related) note: Testing has been delayed as Walkius' last week. He still seems to expect a release this month, but I guess it could also be delayed a little more.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
On another (and partially related) note: Testing has been delayed as Walkius' last week. He still seems to expect a release this month, but I guess it could also be delayed a little more.
Well, then there definitely was a release this month, just not one that we expected. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: apariciodof
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes