Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So this is unity, how optimized is this? I'm asking cus my potato laptop isn't the strongest around and unity games in particular seem to really tax it and I can fry an egg on it if the optimization is poor

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can see in the game files (images) that there are no events with Maria (aunt or whatever, Alice mom). And I always played mostly for her..
I see a lot of scenes removed. Maria is not in the ''replay'', could there be no scenes with her at all?

Maybe it's rework, better quality and everything else. But was it so necessary to delete so many events?

I guess I'll wait for another update.. :confused:

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
What was going around when the game was stopped was it WAS a mess. Everyone complained he stopped. Now he is cleaning up the mess and getting the game going again and people complain. Honestly he should pull the plug all together, folks will never be happy.
How right are you mate! People will never be happy! I am really excited! This was one of my favorite games. Okay, it's going to take some time, but I see this guy is sorting out the chaos that was in the past. GOOD WORK Walkius !!!!!

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In addition to that, this is just the first release of the Rework. A list of events that are included now can be seen on Patreon. This does not mean that the others won't be back as long as they still fit the new story.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This game started in 2017 as a BB clone and was already reworked once to move it to Unity. That broke saves and content was lost for a time, including the relationships of the housemates, ie: no incest. Then it moved along for a bit but became much harder to patch the incest content back in as the way Unity stores the data files meant it was difficult to find and replace what was needed, and there was no support from the developer for it.

Looking at the changelog, besides needing a new game start, it says there is a system in place to make translations, which should in theory make patching in the incest content easier. But the changelog also worries me as on the patreon site it refers to the MCs cousins, which I think are still off limits due to incest.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I actually stopped playing when the cousin portion was removed. It just felt too weird I mean you know what they are suppose to be and all the conversation hint that its what they are but whenever a point in the story pops up why they shouldn't be doing anything its because they are "friends". But maybe that's just me? Still was a good story up to that point I might have to come back and revisit this later.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes