iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
It's not like this wasn't expected. I just hoped that the update would have been done before. Now I'm not so sure whether it will really be soon and even if it is, that probably is pretty stressful for Walkius.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i saw some School, Love and Friends – New Version 1.10 + INC Mod + Guide version on other resource...but download speed is meh

...on dev site there is
School, Love & Friends v2.0
wasnot realeased?

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
i saw some School, Love and Friends – New Version 1.10 + INC Mod + Guide version on other resource...but download speed is meh

...on dev site there is
School, Love & Friends v2.0
wasnot realeased?
Not released yet. Dev hopes to do so this month, but new baby makes life very exciting (in the sleep-deprived way).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
should it be a totally new chapter or some addon ...or rewamp ...or what

i hope it will include ez school navigation caz tbh i closed the game because of that mainly. was not ready

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
It's a rework. It will change much of the early game story, but later content probably has been dropped and will be re-added later when it is reworked, too. Easier navigation of the school was promised:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
istening to others, I'm more concerned than expected.
I wanted the story to go forward.
I didn't want a new game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It would be nice if Ako actions were optional. It's fine to chase all the girls, but giving the option to block it would be interesting so that everyone can enjoy this game. That content leaves out quite a few people. I know not all games can be liked by everyone, but if it can be fixed, shouldn't it be fine?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I'm sorry for the fans of this game, but I'm disappointed at 2.0.
My worries have become a reality.
There is little new.
The added event is not very good.
And many of the events that were originally held were gone.
This is not 2.0. 2.0 is a pun.
It feels like 1.0 has regressed to 0.6.
We have to wait for the same content again.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, kind of what I warned you about beforehand, didn't I ;)

I think you may be a little unfair with the developer here. Noone promised you lots of new content, it was always presented as a rework of existing content, hence the 2.0, not 1.11. And at least in my opinion, it pretty much fulfills what it has promised:
- Lots of mechanics have been thoroughly redone, like easier navigation in school and the city, less searching around and waiting in order to talk to the right people, less "nothing to talk about" screens you have to click through, the quest tracker, replay gallery...
- Better image quality. You may not care about this, and I don't care much about this either, but it does improve the game, whether it was necessary or not
- While there is few really new content, quite a bit of the old one has been improved a lot, making for a more believable story and better character development. Seems to have fewer typos and grammar errors as well, I recall this being pretty bad in earlier versions
- There isn't that few new content, honestly. There's quite a few new characters and story. Granted, not much more sexual content right now, but this was a rework of the beginning of the game, we will certainly see more in the future. Seems you didn't enjoy what was new, well, there's always some people who will like some content and others who dislike it. I think the new content is quite good, and I hope to see more in the future and maybe with one of the next versions there will be something that is more of your taste

All said and done, I think this release is pretty much what was promised, maybe even more (compared to some other developers' reworks that often are not much more than improved image quality and maybe minor changes to obvious flaws in the story). Of course I'd like to see more new content as soon as possible and I'm afraid with Walkius now having a baby daughter, this might be months away and we will probably get more rework of the remaining content before we get something really new, but then again, Walkius is not milking this, if it takes half a year for the next version, noone will be charged until then. So what's the problem?

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall the improvements were indeed necessary, however I hope that we can still maintain the rivalry with Ako, in fact I believe I wasn't the only one that liked it, seeing that the developer gave her quite a bit of love with different girls and he is hinting towards it still being maintained with stuff like " Many of you sees her as an enemy. Well, that changes (for now) ", it feels like she will be given more context compared to before.

I would say it's a good change what he did, albeit at the same time this is being one of the most reworked games ever lol.

Mar 21, 2018
how you can change full screen on the window in the game?
in the previous version you could choose
I do not see such a possibility here
there is only a full screen

Reactions: Hunter69
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes