mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Two things I hope Walkius can get to in his continuation:

1. Continue letting Ako seduce the girls around Nate. I just love the option for Ako to seduce girls not lesbian, and then Nate getting in on some 3 way action later on. Ako seducing Mimi and Maria would be hot as hell.

2. Nate needs a nemesis. Seth seems like the most obvious candidate.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
SL&F was like the third or fourth of these games that I encountered. With everything else on the market, I don't know how psyched I'll be for SL&F 2.0 (not sure why he isn't using the original SL&C since he claims that content will be back).

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Walkius said he's still in discussion with Patreon about this. Might be that that content will only be available on Subscribestar (and maybe a patch for Patreon patrons).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Walkius said he's still in discussion with Patreon about this. Might be that that content will only be available on Subscribestar (and maybe a patch for Patreon patrons).
Yeah, I was quite surprised when he claimed that the cousin content would be back in 2.0 (on Patreon).

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
I'm stuck at the twins route. I did the bowling session and the twins caught me and lily and the walkthrough says to have a lunch with them and they will talk about the evening but nothing happends. Lily never told them about us so I cant continue.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
He is the massage guy Mimi brings home to help Maria's back pain.
Yea I know that but I got rid of him from the house and now only see him in downtown and the gym but can't talk to him - found out how Thanks, anyway

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I wonder when the update might release.
Keen to give this title another go.

The last version the beach bugged for me and I could never, ever go to the beach or i would get the white screen and that was it. Happened on a few play throughs actually.
Though, I do suspect that I may have advanced some story line past the beach event, hence it bugged, but can't tell which one I advanced too far *shrugs*.
In any case, hope to see this soon. Most games these days are "meh" at best, they all seem to be the same in one way or another.
There is a handful of games that are awesome, and the games this guy makes, falls into that category of awesome games.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How about we stop Ako from fucking everything up - she should go after the lesbian crowed and not the heterasexual girls
maybe we need some options here to do what anyone wants

Reactions: Ursus4321

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How about we stop Ako from fucking everything up - she should go after the lesbian crowed and not the heterasexual girls
maybe we need some options here to do what anyone wants
Ako gives lesbians a bad name. Trying to recruit het girls and working to break up existing relationships. She is not a good person.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Ako gives lesbians a bad name. Trying to recruit het girls and working to break up existing relationships. She is not a good person.
agreed.. which is why I believe it would be more satisfying if she was confronted with this and found a new way into submission to the MC.. a genuine/proactive one, borne out of guilt and realising her place/deserving of "punishment", rather than submitting by force or because of a debt.

Reactions: BGRW2020
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes