udogu

May 20, 2019
I actually stopped playing when the cousin portion was removed. It just felt too weird I mean you know what they are suppose to be and all the conversation hint that its what they are but whenever a point in the story pops up why they shouldn't be doing anything its because they are "friends". But maybe that's just me? Still was a good story up to that point I might have to come back and revisit this later.
Yeah, that's how I feel too. If devs who want to stay on Patreon can't be bothered to make an incest patch, they should completely re-work the game to remove any allusions to incest entirely.

I have the same problem with WVM.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I actually stopped playing when the cousin portion was removed. It just felt too weird I mean you know what they are suppose to be and all the conversation hint that its what they are but whenever a point in the story pops up why they shouldn't be doing anything its because they are "friends". But maybe that's just me? Still was a good story up to that point I might have to come back and revisit this later.
Yea.. I stopped a long time ago too, when the incest was removed the dev didn't want to make or work with anyone for a patch..

Not sure if I want to come back, cause it will still feel weird.

For those new to the game that never had them as cousins it's probably a good game though..

Reactions: Tiredx

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So, looks like the stories that were JUST about to pay off will have to be redone, again.

I appreciate the remake, but this marks the second time an update redid the story and pushed back what you could do with girls. Hope Mimi isn't as annoying this time around, but guessing you still can't fuck her, which you could back in 0.9.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Overall this was probably the most enjoyable high school setting sand box games I've played. Glad to finally see it get an update. Remake works for me if it really did cut down on the grind.

probably wait for the next update to replay it from scratch though.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Whoah...

I had thought this game was abandoned, so it's nice to see an update. (For the record, I have always appreciated updates, even when there's no "new content.") Do we still need to use "the fix?" Or does the latest version not need it?

My favorite girl has always been Ako, but the trend has been to make her off-limits. I still hold out hope, however, that she will eventually go bisexual so we may once again be together.

And now that we are no longer stuck on Patreon, do we get the incest back?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edymaster15
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes