-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkius.

You should probably work on getting the thread tags changes over, to reflect what is currently in game.

Unless all this is in the remake already.. Also don't remember if any of the girls were virgins or not and the tags not there.
You can request this yourself. Use the Report option on the OP of this thread, choose "Other" as the reason, and then state that the tags list needs to be updated.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm... I think the Twins, Alice and Emily were virgins probably others are as well but I can't remember.
Emily wasn't, but Alice and the Twins were. Tenma and Hailey, too, IIRC.
Been a long time since I last played, don't know this Tenma and Hailey.

You can request this yourself. Use the Report option on the OP of this thread, choose "Other" as the reason, and then state that the tags list needs to be updated.
True, but would will have to play through the game and take notes to make the report, reason I figured the dev should do it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Been a long time since I last played, don't know this Tenma and Hailey.

True, but would will have to play through the game and take notes to make the report, reason I figured the dev should do it.
Oh, I thought the list you provided was your set of suggestions for tags as of v2.0, not the list of existing tags. I misunderstood.

FKappa

Dec 24, 2018
hi, I have formatted my pc and I have lost my save game.
Could you give me last save for 1.8 or 1.9 version?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
MythicJoker
The new version is already about cousins.
I'm not necessarily fan of the games where little annoying (pre)puberty prick wanker (e.g. Max from BB) subdue & fucks whole family but this game is different, MC is not annoying prick, game is well written and if they are not cousins plot has no sense (no friend of family will allow M&F teens to share room and big bed unless cousins or step-siblings).
Anyway, well done Walkius. Nice to have you back

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes