Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
Seems like the content (at least in the intro) refers to the people the MC stays with as Aunt and Cousins. No idea if that continues throughout the rest of the story though

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Well it's wrote in the changelog that we have to restart everything ...
Well what is there now isn't the original version of the change log for 2.0. Original version didnt mention saves, and (edit) still doesnt having re-read it.

Last edited:

Caryland

May 23, 2020
This game is so heavy on your system. I'm not the only one who's noticed that, right? I have a 2080ti and it sounded like I was playing Cyberpunk with full ray tracing on! It was a little scary! I like the game and wanted to see all the changes but it runs so heavy it's not worth it. Needs some optimization perhaps?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Walkius

Loved the game up until now, but if you were going to remake it, why not go the whole hog and port to Ren'py. What I saw of it before i reverted to 1.10, the new interface/map looks more Ren'py than Unity.
Honestly if he does that, he might as well do the smart thing and go back to the original cousins script, patches are not that hard to do...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well what is there now isn't the original version of the change log for 2.0. Original version didnt mention saves, and (edit) still doesnt having re-read it.
It wasn't when I posted my comment. Looks like they've updated the changelog per my request. Before, there were only maybe 6 or 7 points; the rest was omitted, including the mention of restarting the game.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I can see in the game files (images) that there are no events with Maria (aunt or whatever, Alice mom). And I always played mostly for her..
I see a lot of scenes removed. Maria is not in the ''replay'', could there be no scenes with her at all?

Maybe it's rework, better quality and everything else. But was it so necessary to delete so many events?

I guess I'll wait for another update.. :confused:
You forgot Mimi too, the older cousin , should have lots of sexual scenes by now, I that was removed too so this is definitely a rework

Reactions: Qmil679

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please someone share the old version , where MC can bang many girls like Aunt Maria and older cousin Mimi.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes