• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I thought this game was dropped to make Medschool, love and friends!? To be fair the other game seems abandoned too...
I thought the same. SL&F was originally one of my favorite games, so I'm glad to see it's not dead.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
how to do that Diner with family - no options for that and they never diner together + when chat with billy, game lock the screen and nothing happen

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I thought this game was dropped to make Medschool, love and friends!? To be fair the other game seems abandoned too...
Neither of the games is abandoned. Walkius is working on both of them, just last year it was mostly MLF and now it's SLF's turn again.

Reactions: mickster101

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
To be frankly honest this update was shit especially when the dev reused a lot of assets. Yeah there is some new animations and some new pictures but to wait that long for a tease update. I still can't believe he's still wasting dev time to put Big Brother characters in it. I know thats how it started to be a copy but it did it's own thing now back to BB...

The only good thing about this update is probably it was on some of my favorite characters Mimi and the cheerleading lesbians. I saw some bs about NTR will be in it again. I'm sure it won't be Martin this time probably be the Jocks.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Let me know when someone makes a patch to restore the 'cousins' incest context again. I'm surprised no one has made an unofficial patch for it yet.
When it jumped to the 2.x build there was no need for a patch, it was back to being cousins and aunt and so this update should be the same.

Reactions: mgtoons

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I have lost confidence in the developer. first SLF is made a new. it got really good there. then comes the crap with the hospital. and now a remake of a remake. What shoud that? Take money again for the same content. sorry that's a rip off.

I was happy with the last version of SLF. I don't know why you need 2.1 now. I feel cheated. pay again no thanks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related. "

Odd... since sex between cousins isn't actually incest. Incest is first or second connections, like mother, sister, grandmother, daughter. But not when it skips to a mother or father's siblings (which is actually not incest either).

So, Patreon decided to ban something that isn't illegal.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As far as I remember I believe the Dev has been planning to make this SLF2 for quite some time he was planning to do it originaly in his spare time while makeing other games and I have f-k all problem with that.

I started to support the Dev as soon as I could after he completed SLF and I intend to carry on supporting him.
I liked SLF and I don't give a shit if this was an exact copy.
If it has updated graphics and added scene's plus Animation thats even better.

Geezs the number of remake remakes on this site that never get anywhere near finished.
and you wonna moan at a Dev that complete's his stuff just because its a remake.

I have absolute faith thats both this and the medical one will get finished.
So have no problem at all with him taking my money.

As with all games on this site If you don't like it your free to leave.

Just Sayin.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
When it jumped to the 2.x build there was no need for a patch, it was back to being cousins and aunt and so this update should be the same.
Seriously? Sweet. I'll give it a go then. It's been nearly 2 years since I've played it. Hope there is a lot of new content.

Reactions: pgm_01

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
it's been a long time since i played this but did they remove the scenes with the "aunt/mom"? i thought i remembered you could do things with her.

maybe i'm just confusing this with other games but i feel like you could and the replays clearly show the aunt is missing.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
it's been a long time since i played this but did they remove the scenes with the "aunt/mom"? i thought i remembered you could do things with her.

maybe i'm just confusing this with other games but i feel like you could and the replays clearly show the aunt is missing.
Version 2.x is a rebuild of the game. 1.x had many more events than this does but the new version has less grind to get scenes. and has better flow (in my opinion at least.)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes