Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I still dont understand ,because new version is far less clear ,if you can do wrong choiches that completely block a route or they will still unblock with time it seems i didnt get friendship with cheerleader,nerds and populars....bah i think 1.1 was far better
Is correct i missing the version 1.1. Here only more animations, and little bit another story. but this all is no a Reason for a Remake. I like no more money give. I have fears he change back to this Hospital game and after this eh make again a remake loooooooooool

Now he said the updates won't be that big anymore. the excuse that he has a baby. He's probably the only one in the world who has one. I'm crazy about it. But now take the 3rd time money for the same content ... Is that the baby's fault too? I don't think so.

the best is. he ends the whole thing. That makes no sense to him. Excuse baby now But we as players don't get anything new. Should he let it be. for me RIP SLF. don't feel like it anymore

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
There are still 2 objectives I can't complete:
1. Family Route, have dinner with your family (doesn't trigger)
2. The ginger, work with Lily at the café (can't go in the café)

Does someone have a save from previous version?
The save help you not, is not work on this version.

you can't decide anything here either. have sex with girls where you don't want that.

Real opinion? This version is now total crap. hardly any decisions and if you don't know what is right.

i am very disappointed with walkius. two irons in the fire never went well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The game is really better in the new version. I thought I won't play it again because I didn't wanted to repeat all the game, but it's different, more beautiful and better. Congrats do the dev

What's better here? that he steals the girls from Bigbrother? this version is total crap. decisions? no. He can now make a virtual book out of it. has more sense. or should continue the crap with the hospital. Models steal make a new story. and take money again for almost the same. you think that's good ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The World go Down...

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
I still dont understand ,because new version is far less clear ,if you can do wrong choiches that completely block a route or they will still unblock with time it seems i didnt get friendship with cheerleader,nerds and populars....bah i think 1.1 was far better
and 2.1 has so much missing content, it felt like i'm playing 0.6 or so again. why did they cut out so many things and celebrate it like it would be an advancement, it's rather a massive step back...

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
pocencer, Eponym No NTR in the current version. Up to version 1.10, there was Martin who you could see having sex with both Mimi and Maria (but only before you got into a relationship with them, so not really NTR) and if you helped Ako, she would have sex with Alice with you more or less only watching. Both are probably going to come back once the rework progresses, but I expect them to be changed a lot, given that both were not met with much enthusiasm by the players.

Firecracker001 Yeah, we got it, you don't like the rework. But it IS definitely better gameplay-wise, with better image quality, less grinding and more believable story. Sure, there's lots of contents still missing, but there's already a lot there already, including quite a bit of completely new content. Walkius charges Patreons only once per release and of course you don't have to support him now and can wait for the game to be completed or closer to completion. What I don't get is why you are complaining about missing choices. The game really never had many of them to begin with. Only real choices I remember where whether to Date Iris or Mayo, whether to get rid of Martin or make a deal with him, whether to make K&C break up and if you did whether to help Ako with them. Now, none of these four is present in the current version yet, but I think it is probable that they will return as the remake progresses and we reach these points. The less influential are still exactly as they were before: You can choose not to persue some tasks, which costs you some content without giving you some other content, and at the party you have a bunch of minor events of which you can get one per play through by picking a series of decisions.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
and 2.1 has so much missing content, it felt like i'm playing 0.6 or so again. why did they cut out so many things and celebrate it like it would be an advancement, it's rather a massive step back...
Because the game has been reworked from scratch in version 2.0 to make it flow better and not all the old content has been implemented yet.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
A_Thiefs_Bullet Same as any invitation: Open the book on the top left, pick the Invitations page (lower right of the book), select the night club (disco ball on the right of the left page, below the city icon), then select Mimi and her friends.

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
Version 2.1 looks good. A lot of work has been done to remake the content (v 1.1). There are things that need to be improved.
It's good that something is happening with the game and that it is being developed.

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
when i want to talk to bill the game freeze.
what can i do?
It's some error, .. i had the same.
Similarly on the field.

When the quests are not leading you, the return button is missing.

I didn't talk to Bill when the task didn't require it.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes