Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Firecracker001 Yeah, we got it, you don't like the rework. But it IS definitely better gameplay-wise, with better image quality, less grinding and more believable story. Sure, there's lots of contents still missing, but there's already a lot there already, including quite a bit of completely new content. Walkius charges Patreons only once per release and of course you don't have to support him now and can wait for the game to be completed or closer to completion. What I don't get is why you are complaining about missing choices. The game really never had many of them to begin with. Only real choices I remember where whether to Date Iris or Mayo, whether to get rid of Martin or make a deal with him, whether to make K&C break up and if you did whether to help Ako with them. Now, none of these four is present in the current version yet, but I think it is probable that they will return as the remake progresses and we reach these points. The less influential are still exactly as they were before: You can choose not to persue some tasks, which costs you some content without giving you some other content, and at the party you have a bunch of minor events of which you can get one per play through by picking a series of decisions.
Not to 100% Correct. You play the right version?

I couldn't decide anything at the party. In the previous version, you could always say I want to go further or not. is not the case now. you just write bullshit. better resolution? great, but it is not necessary when you see the loss of the content. The first time I could understand the remake. but now zero. We are now at the stand of the base game. and he collects the 3rd time. do you like that? just because there are more pixels or animations? sorry do you live on the moon? a full price game costs $ 50 to $ 60. and that already costs 3 times as much .... and you have less than before. so sorry your arguments are bullshit ... and do not correspond to the truth

It's nice that he only takes money per version. But then he shouldn't always start from the beginning. I think he'll do a remake 5 more times. is really not normal. how interested is the story? this is a game and nothing more!

i don't benefit if the graphics are beautiful. but it offers no content. think about that!

how stupid has humanity become? just like that in the room

He's talking about the baby himself. That costs money! That's why he starts all over again. because people are so stupid and pay. for what you already have. Would you do it differently?

i don't think so ... sorry but those are the facts. I'll put them here on the table ...

There is nothing better than doing everything all over again. is already on the hard drive. just have to sell it right

so everyone believe me. that is the strategy. not because he means well to us

the last version was perfect. History or not. it's a game. he is paid the third time for this. if you find this normal. then nobody can help you anymore ...

Last edited:

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
if there is an option to put the NTR avoidable, then why they cant implement it.
before this release, there was lot of NTR/Share/Cuck Content.
This Update is worst than a nightmare for those who waited so long for some good NTR content.
Its a request to the developer, Just remove the NTR Genre from the section, if you can't maintain it properly.
Worst Update, Waited so long.
also anticipation of the content made this game to achieve good reviews, but now after this update i don't think it deserve any more positive reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
i love it this game has being in the bin as long as i can remember and what do you know it comes back and redo it all over again ( call it what ever making you happy ) i will just say thank you for the free game.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Not to 100% Correct. You play the right version?
Sure I am.

I couldn't decide anything at the party. In the previous version, you could always say I want to go further or not. is not the case now. you just write bullshit.
Note that I'm talking about the party at Alice's home which works exactly like the Halloween party used to do: Based on what you do during the party (+ the choice of whether to get alcohol and which), you will get with different girls in the end.
The parties at Iris' for now are just story, but I think it is pretty clear that the complete Halloween party will be brought back later and probably more parties at home with the same mechanics.

better resolution? great, but it is not necessary when you see the loss of the content.
Where did I say anything about resolution? I don't care about resolution. But lighting has improved significantly, the animations are better now as well. Is it necessary? No, but while you obviously don't, some people do welcome these improvements as well as the improved story and mechanics.

sorry do you live on the moon? a full price game costs $ 50 to $ 60. and that already costs 3 times as much .... and you have less than before. so sorry your arguments are bullshit ... and do not correspond to the truth
Told you, you're not forced to pay for anything that you don't like. You can wait until the game is completed and get it for 5$. Patreon is not a game shop, it's a platform to support creators if you like what they are doing. You're choice. And insulting people won't get you anywhere, you know?

i don't benefit if the graphics are beautiful. but it offers no content. think about that!
I'd like to have more content as well, as probably would anyone. But if the story is stuck, rewriting parts of it is necessary to enable meaningful new content. If the game mechanics aren't working properly, changing them is key to make new content enjoyable. And while the total amount of content is currently less than it used to be and it will certainly stay like this for quite a few more updates, lots of content already is in this new version, including quite a lot of new content, e.g. with Lisa and Olivia. I would not have benefited much more if that was added on top of v1.10 instead of now - except that now it fits while it would have been out of place earlier.

He's talking about the baby himself. That costs money! That's why he starts all over again. because people are so stupid and pay. for what you already have. Would you do it differently?
You know - he announced he was working on the new version back in May. He may not even have known that he would get a baby back then.

i don't think so ... sorry but those are the facts. I'll put them here on the table ...
Nah, you're making up things to support your opinion. Facts are something completely different. Also, facts aren't useful if you select only those in favor of your argument and totally ignore all against.

There is nothing better than doing everything all over again. is already on the hard drive. just have to sell it right

so everyone believe me. that is the strategy. not because he means well to us
If this was the strategy, I'd say it's a dumb one. As you can see, there has been a lot of work put into this new version, writing new dialogue is not easy even if you have the general game structure already. Creating improved images again takes time. Changing mechanics takes time. And the result? Six months without any release that would have brought in money. It would have been so much easier to just produce a bunch of small updates to either MLF or SLF and get in money for that. And that's not even accounting for the fact that obviously doing a remake will turn some players away, at least for some time until content catches up again. So no, that may be everything, but certainly no good strategy to make some easy money.

the last version was perfect. History or not. it's a game. he is paid the third time for this. if you find this normal. then nobody can help you anymore ...
Trust me, I liked the previous version, else I wouldn't be here. But *perfect* is a pretty strong word for a game that had some blatant flaws. Some affected some players more than others (e.g. I didn't care too much about image quality or perfect story consistency but the grinding was unpleasant to me), but they were there and fixing them is a good thing.
And again, neither you nor I nor anyone else is forced to pay for this. We can all wait for the game to catch up with the content of the previous version before paying for it again. We can wait for it to be completed. Or we can support Walkius if we want to.

if there is an option to put the NTR avoidable, then why they cant implement it.
before this release, there was lot of NTR/Share/Cuck Content.
This Update is worst than a nightmare for those who waited so long for some good NTR content.
Its a request to the developer, Just remove the NTR Genre from the section, if you can't maintain it properly.
Worst Update, Waited so long.
also anticipation of the content made this game to achieve good reviews, but now after this update i don't think it deserve any more positive reviews.
First of all, I'm pretty sure Walkius has no say on the tags of this thread. If they aren't correct, I think notifying a moderator to change them would be the proper action, not yelling at anyone.
Second, as some other content, the NTR content is not yet back in this new version, sure. But as far as we know, it will be back with one of the next update along with the rest of the missing content. Is that great for players that want that content? No. Is it a reason to yell at anyone? No, it isn't. Wait for it to be back, don't support the dev until then (if you ever did anyway) and then come back for it. Go play other games in the meantime.
Third, while you obviously are a fan of the NTR content, many if not most of the other players of this game didn't seem to be. Martin and Ako have been hated with fervor. There's no reason to believe that not bringing back NTR content would be the better choice for Walkius. At least, it seems a very sensible choice to bring back the content that most of his supporters actually care about before spending time to work on something that only pleases a minority. Regardless of whether there is an option to avoid it, it costs time not spend on other content.

how to unlock the replay watch her training with emily
Well... watch her training... Go to the baseball field Wednesday at 9 a.m. and talk to her.

noorman22

May 10, 2018
how to work with lily in the cafe.

what objectives i have to do? i see notting more to do.

can someone tell me how to solf?

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just started to play this version. I'm a little bit confused, because I've to do nearly all things new, what's I've had done in the previous version (starting with an old save from v 1.1.0). So is it a complete new version oder a continuation of the first one ?
And in many scenes I can see, You've alreaday done that (or similiar), but cannot choose it once again. Need some help, please.

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, I've just started to play this version. I'm a little bit confused, because I've to do nearly all things new, what's I've had done in the previous version (starting with an old save from v 1.1.0). So is it a complete new version oder a continuation of the first one ?
And in many scenes I can see, You've alreaday done that (or similiar), but cannot choose it once again. Need some help, please.
This is a remake of the old version 1.1.0.
Some of the story has not been introduced. Others have expanded or changed.
I suggest start all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: kawumm3000

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
I have just begun this game again (new game, no saves). When I go to Lily's home i get this:

Lily.PNG
She did not get topless and I did not have sex with her before. What happened?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
This is a remake of the old version 1.1.0.
Some of the story has not been introduced. Others have expanded or changed.
I suggest start all over again.
Thanks for your answer. I think everything is clear now, because I've read several other posts, too. So it's only same old story in a little bit new clothes (but too less body in it). After playing some hours, my decision is : not worth to play this old story once again, it's a real disappointment. I'll put this game into trash bin.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes