Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I am mainly looking for sharing content. Can anyone tell me if there is a lot of it here, or if it is just like a single scene from a whole game? Thanks!

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Kulman With the current rework, there really isn't. It should catch up to what was there in version 1.10, though sometime. In 1.10 there it was mainly two (repeatable) scenes with a swinger couple and a few scenes that had threesomes with another girl.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Kulman With the current rework, there really isn't. It should catch up to what was there in version 1.10, though sometime. In 1.10 there it was mainly two (repeatable) scenes with a swinger couple and a few scenes that had threesomes with another girl.
Thanks for not letting me waste my time! I will wait then. Cheers

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Optional as in "you stop it from ever happening". Need to be more specific or someones gonna get confused and think that it still happens behind the scenes and the girls are forever tainted by the big bad Martin:LOL:
I'll be giving him the boot ofcourse:p:cool:...obviously I'm just goofing around but still....some ppl just don't understand what optional means:p

Jaroslav

Mar 26, 2018
After more than 12 hours during which the game must be turned off. baseball field freezes event. Otherwise still super grinding.

malkin888

Feb 3, 2018
Why do you want to take Alice's phone away from her?
i need a phone to complete all tasks. and so that I can call others on a date.
I know that the phone has to be so that I can call parties or invite everyone to the beach or bowling alley. but for some reason there is no phone button

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
so long waiting to evolve in the relationship with Charlotte, then when we finally have something with her, then the game restarts everything

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
i need a phone to complete all tasks. and so that I can call others on a date.
I know that the phone has to be so that I can call parties or invite everyone to the beach or bowling alley. but for some reason there is no phone button
The phone was part of the 1.x version of the game. If you are playing the 2.x version, the invitations are under the book icon and select the green invitations tab. The walkthrough for the 2.x version of the game is paywalled and has not been leaked here so the older walkthroughs available here have events listed that don't exist in the new game or the new game events are different than the old in some cases.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
The phone was part of the 1.x version of the game. If you are playing the 2.x version, the invitations are under the book icon and select the green invitations tab. The walkthrough for the 2.x version of the game is paywalled and has not been leaked here so the older walkthroughs available here have events listed that don't exist in the new game or the new game events are different than the old in some cases.
But do we need a walkthrough considering the hints that appear in top right corner?

Reactions: pgm_01

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Personaly i would like the walkthrough, if only to cover all my bases in terms of content. Trying to figure out if i can get all the girls by playing different styles would be too time consuming i think.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
While the main routes are provided for in the top right corner (which also is just a repetition of what you could already find in the list of tasks anyway), this is not true for the party and you might also easily miss where some repeatable events are. So a walkthrough wouldn't be totally meaningless.

Reactions: exazubi

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
While the main routes are provided for in the top right corner (which also is just a repetition of what you could already find in the list of tasks anyway), this is not true for the party and you might also easily miss where some repeatable events are. So a walkthrough wouldn't be totally meaningless.
I hated the party in 1.0. So much that was non-intuitive. Without the walkthrough, a player is left to stumbling through the house, perhaps seeing something that may lead to something else.

Reactions: exazubi
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes