exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I hated the party in 1.0. So much that was non-intuitive. Without the walkthrough, a player is left to stumbling through the house, perhaps seeing something that may lead to something else.
That's true. The party, later also the halloween party, is good in itself, full of content. This is where all the possibilities that the game offers come together. Actually a really great thing. But while in the game we have a very good guide to find the individual routes, we are left without anything in the parties. It´s a pure "try and error". To find the content you actually want to see, according to your personal "in-game canon", is a real pain in the arse. Until now that has always been the biggest weakness of this game. Actually a break in style. I hope that the developer will take care of it and create a sensible ingame guide especially for these occasions.

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
K2S "free" is a joke so I only got the update from 2.1 to 2.2 file, then repacked it with 7zip saving another 100mb or so.
Walkius said:

What’s new?
- Continuation of the main Family event. A new rival will appear which can lead to an optional NTR content.
- Continuation of Mimi’s arc. After the rival left, Mimi will be all yours and maybe you’ll finally have sex with her.
- Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders. If Karly is a strict lesbian, Christy is more bi, and having a boyfriend seems to miss.
- Continuation of Iris event. Will you let her continue to treat you as a pet? And it’s the occasion to get closer to her friend Mayo.
- Continuation of Ako sub-event: Lisa and Olivia.
- New scene at the spa with Emily.

Available $30 : Apr 23rd
Available $20 : Apr 26th
Available $10 : Apr 28th
Available $5 : Apr 30th
What’s new?
- Continuation of the main Family event. A new rival will appear which can lead to an optional NTR content.
- Continuation of Mimi’s arc. After the rival left, Mimi will be all yours and maybe you’ll finally have sex with her.
- Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders. If Karly is a strict lesbian, Christy is more bi, and having a boyfriend seems to miss.
- Continuation of Iris event. Will you let her continue to treat you as a pet? And it’s the occasion to get closer to her friend Mayo.
- Continuation of Ako sub-event: Lisa and Olivia.
- New scene at the spa with Emily.
(from my free-tier Mega account, no idea what limitations it may have for downloading)

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
has he removed events from the previous versions with the new ones?
I remember a lot more but cant seem to find them in the photos folder

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Apologies if this was asked/ answered before and if its a really noob question...but do you have to play all the game from the very beginning with each release? I played 2.1 then deleted the folder containing all the game, and I haven't got any files to load from when starting version 2.2 which I just downloaded. Was I supposed to keep the old version > thus version 2.2 would somehow "see" the old saves?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Apologies if this was asked/ answered before and if its a really noob question...but do you have to play all the game from the very beginning with each release? I played 2.1 then deleted the folder containing all the game, and I haven't got any files to load from when starting version 2.2 which I just downloaded. Was I supposed to keep the old version > thus version 2.2 would somehow "see" the old saves?
The saves for the game are located in the same directory as the executable. (So if you deleted the game directory, you also deleted your save)
In case you don't want to start from the beginning, I uploaded full saves for version 2.0-2.2 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-2-walkius.3128/post-5463640

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Without getting into discussions, fights or controversy, I ask, is this game focused on ntr (that is, does it have a defined route) or are they just some avoidable scenes?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Without getting into discussions, fights or controversy, I ask, is this game focused on ntr (that is, does it have a defined route) or are they just some avoidable scenes?
No, this game is not focused on NTR and yes, the scenes are avoidable.

Reactions: loikl

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There is no real NTR in the game, because at no time a girl is completely taken away from us. And the few scenes that could indirectly be defined as NTR are all avoidable. You can play the game in such a way that none of the women is ever touched by someone else.

Reactions: loikl
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes