markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I like how the Ako arc is going now compared to 1.9 she started to get annoying then. Some changes I liked but others not so much...its more about the personality shifts that I didn't care for much but w/e...still gonna play it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
it's been a long time since i played this but did they remove the scenes with the "aunt/mom"? i thought i remembered you could do things with her.

maybe i'm just confusing this with other games but i feel like you could and the replays clearly show the aunt is missing.
Not all scenes from the first version have been implemented in 2.x yet, they will gradually get added. Some with expanded or different buildup.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I miss a lot content with the girls from 1.10 build. Doing yoga nude with Mimi or like dating with majo. Or the photosoot arc starts from zero again. It is like start from half way. Some girls are like, i nerver meet bevor. very confusing

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
The game is really better in the new version. I thought I won't play it again because I didn't wanted to repeat all the game, but it's different, more beautiful and better. Congrats do the dev

Reactions: mickster101

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I thought that 2.0 was a complete version but now I understand that it is a rebuilt with even lot less material for now than before.i Wonder if we Will see the end of this game sooner or later, 1.1 was so near the end...

derive

May 2, 2018
There are still 2 objectives I can't complete:
1. Family Route, have dinner with your family (doesn't trigger)
2. The ginger, work with Lily at the café (can't go in the café)

Does someone have a save from previous version?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I still dont understand ,because new version is far less clear ,if you can do wrong choiches that completely block a route or they will still unblock with time it seems i didnt get friendship with cheerleader,nerds and populars....bah i think 1.1 was far better

Reactions: Firecracker001
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes