botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As long as there's a slight blood relationship, it's called incest. Even step-moms, step-sis, etc... is regarded as incest. So, IMO, it might also go way beyond blood relation.

Not so. What is incest is a cultural thing. Just because it is incest by the definition in your country, doesn´t mean it´s everywhere.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
I'm stuck on a few parts.... I can't learn more about what alice wants... I can't find a way to spy on martin and mom, and I can't get the Ako/Alice scene

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not so. What is incest is a cultural thing. Just because it is incest by the definition in your country, doesn´t mean it´s everywhere.
Did I say It was the definition in my country ? Why do people in this forum keep on saying what others don't say ? Are you a medium ? Don't bother reply Dude. I'm not in the mood to argue with super intelligent guys like yourself.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
lost my day 30 save to a bug omg ill just walk away for a bit.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_park_control:

global variable name 'HourOut' index (100291) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_park_control_Create_0 (line -1)

I had just gotten far with alot of quest lines in this grind fest

still cant figure out the cheerleader bil janitor one yet
There is an auto save.

Reactions: Alaskandude

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I would be very grateful to the person who helps me out with CGs.
You don't need some one to upload the CG's. They are in the game folder, not even compressed.
They are here: School_Love__Cousins_v081\School, Love & Cousins v0.8.1\Assets

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm stuck on a few parts.... I can't learn more about what alice wants...
Not sure what you mean by "what alice wants", more information please.
I can't find a way to spy on martin and mom,
Go to your laptop and buy a webcam from the shop, install it into both Maria and Mimi's bedrooms, then whenever they're in their rooms you go onto your laptop (in YOUR room) to watch the webcam feeds
and I can't get the Ako/Alice scene
You need to have a sleepover arranged (or, if you mean the spa scene, well... go to the spa and let Ako & Alice go for a massage together)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Here's a small wt for the sleepover. Just some steps I remember, if anyone wants to do a more professional wt, be my guest.
1. To start the whole process, you need to have stolen Martin's flashdrive (when he is in Maria's room). To trigger this, you need to talk to him when he is alone at the pool. Then give the flashdrive to your pal at school (forgot the name), wait a day, meet with him and Ako at 18:00 and spy on Martin. Then you have to talk to Martin again at the pool. This is enough for the sleepover event chain to start, you don't actually have to decide yet if you want to give the flashdrive to the girlfriend or befriend Martin. He actually leaves both girls alone either way, even when you befriend him, so it might be a good idea to save here to see what Walkius has planned for the friend path.
2. Now Ako should initiate a talk at school. All you have to do now is get the booze and eat with the group at school (you probably need enough reputation, but if you used an old save you should have more than enough already). Alice should ask the mother for permition during dinner.
3. The first sleepover is Friday night at 22.00h. Later you can have sleepovers during the week. Do NOT do anything at 21.00h, there is a bug. Instead use the "wait an hour" button.

Reactions: KiGa and 'Jaeger'

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Do we have a list of the different endings to the sleepover?

I've gotten :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I heard there were 10 endings, so I think I'm still missing three.
Still the Ako solo scene?
Pretty damn good.
If you're including "not drunk enough" and "all too drunk" as two separate endings then I make it eleven endings so far.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "what alice wants", more information please.
Go to your laptop and buy a webcam from the shop, install it into both Maria and Mimi's bedrooms, then whenever they're in their rooms you go onto your laptop (in YOUR room) to watch the webcam feedsYou need to have a sleepover arranged (or, if you mean the spa scene, well... go to the spa and let Ako & Alice go for a massage together)
It just says "wait until you learn more" after helping her with homework... But my intelligence is at like 85 lol

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Just thinking out loud...

I think that there is a fix for the Martin - MC voyeuristic beta cuck-fest problem and a way for the Dev to rebound and take the game back on track for the MC to get with Mimi and Maria on his own.

Give players the option to use the sleeping pills on him at dinner so he can slip into the pool and DIE!!! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Lakan and Shardoom

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alright, played the new content. I'll put some pointer for the people asking about them.

So overall a good solid update, a decent amount of content and something for multiple girls. The downside was trying to fix the backlash from the previous version hurt this one badly.

Reactions: bobbo69

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
It just says "wait until you learn more" after helping her with homework... But my intelligence is at like 85 lol
Ooh, that one's gone back a bit and one of the early quests... Basically it just means wait. Keep going to your room at night when Alice is there and after a few days (it may be on a specific night I can't recall) she will be willing to talk to you. Depending on which stage you're at you might need to do that a second time but all will start making sense anyway...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just bumped into this one. So this all lovey-dovey whiteknightly thingy? Fun and charm? All vanillaish like that?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes