Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Flashdrives are born to be in toilets. Its in their nature. They wanna lurk behind toilet papers to prey on the unsuspecting victims who come inside and take a dump. Then they attack by attaching themselves into smartphones and feasting upon innocent chatlogs! Horrible creatures these flashdrives are!

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Flashdrives are born to be in toilets. Its in their nature. They wanna lurk behind toilet papers to prey on the unsuspecting victims who come inside and take a dump. Then they attack by attaching themselves into smartphones and feasting upon innocent chatlogs! Horrible creatures these flashdrives are!
lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's hard to believe that anybody would be such a massive dick as to report people to patreon because something happens in a game's story that they didn't like.
Hell, I hate NTR, but as long as it's not the focus of the game, I'll just click over anything involving it.

I mean, really, doing something like that really takes a special kind of asshole.

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
I can,t get this game to do anything start game and I can,t get to advance . do I need a earlier version of the game to play this .

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah Martin's is the one i'm looking for annoying the hall out of me
Thought it was from your reply to the previous answer. As bobbo69 said it's in Maria's room, you go to the room when they're both in there and you should have the stealth icon, click on it to enter the room (if your stealth is high enough) and it's on the left hand side. I forget if it was a plant pot or a table, but there's a small white dot you need to click on.

Reactions: repuindy

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
I still don't have spa date or am I able to eat lunch with Emily even though I'm way past where it should have happened. Anybody know if I can still trigger these events somehow?

Also no clue where the discussion about a sleep over even begins???
I'm in the same boat, I can not get anything to trigger with Emily. Under events it just says to wait for a proposition and for the Alice group it tells me to get more rep, but it is maxed out. Anything or any way I can get this to trigger?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm in the same boat, I can not get anything to trigger with Emily. Under events it just says to wait for a proposition and for the Alice group it tells me to get more rep, but it is maxed out. Anything or any way I can get this to trigger?
Have you spoken to Emily when she's on her own during dinner?

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
Alright, played the new content. I'll put some pointer for the people asking about them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So overall a good solid update, a decent amount of content and something for multiple girls. The downside was trying to fix the backlash from the previous version hurt this one badly.
i know exactly what you mean with ako and alice .. hope this thing dont turn out bad in future updates

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't wanna read comments to avoid spoilers, so if anyone is kind enough to answer, do I have to start over to get rid of Martin? I thought the dev were going to have an option to kick him out even if we played through those scenes, but that fucker still giving massages.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah i want to know too, im in the 3 scene of him and it seems he already fucked her since our mc says something about " back pain and other things" also he fuck mimi since he goes to her room next, i dont have any dialogue to talk to the aunt . i can only talk to the fucker and he says that he wont leave , and whenever he is doing massage i can only watch the scenes since i cant enter their room since is closed, damm this fucker forced ntr, i guess thats it for me with this game,

seriously with all this shit ntr turning games im almost convinced that i should get a 3daz designer and a renpy coder and do my own story , just to show those braindead devs that a game doenst need this shit to be interesting. too bad i dont have the money to hire people for the time necessary to make a proper game.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes