Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I don't wanna read comments to avoid spoilers, so if anyone is kind enough to answer, do I have to start over to get rid of Martin? I thought the dev were going to have an option to kick him out even if we played through those scenes, but no, that fucker still giving massages.
No you don't have to start all over. The option still appears if you've gone through that already. You just wait until the day he's next due to come around and then your campaign can begin.
Do you mean at lunch at school? If so I would love to but it never lets me. Every time she is alone I go there but no option to talk to her.
Yes, sorry I've just gone back to look at the list of options and I see where you are now. After Alice introduced Emily to you did she have a conversation with you on the way home from school?
I don't know if anyone already answered, but how/where I buy the booze for the sleepover?
Try shopping on-line.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Yes, sorry I've just gone back to look at the list of options and I see where you are now. After Alice introduced Emily to you did she have a conversation with you on the way home from school?
Never talked to Emily after school that I can remember, but a few times with Alice. I have also had Ako ask me how things are going with Emily, saying that she is into the MC, but still not able to do anything with Emily.

Thanks for trying to help

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Never talked to Emily after school that I can remember, but a few times with Alice. I have also had Ako ask me how things are going with Emily, saying that she is into the MC, but still not able to do anything with Emily.

Thanks for trying to help
After Alice introduced you to Emily you should have had a conversation with ALICE on your journey home where she invites you to go out with them on the Saturday. That is the next step in the "Meet Alice" event. If none of that has happened then you might have to consider starting a new game...

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
After Alice introduced you to Emily you should have had a conversation with ALICE on your journey home where she invites you to go out with them on the Saturday. That is the next step in the "Meet Alice" event. If none of that has happened then you might have to consider starting a new game...
Oh man, I'm honestly not sure if that happened, it has been awhile. I really don't want to start again, I mean I already got rid of Martin and stuff. So much to redo. Thanks though.

Anyone know what the flag for talking to Alice is in the save games? I've figured out pretty much all the stat flags, but nothing quest related. Would be so much easier to just be able to trigger that convo with Alice again.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've got a problem, I've got rid of Martin and I couldn't get the sleepover, so I've loaded a previous save, and now the girls talk about Maria's sore back, and she also agreed to have a massage, but Martin showing up won't trigger anymore, WTF, I don't understand what's going on here

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Oh man, I'm honestly not sure if that happened, it has been awhile. I really don't want to start again, I mean I already got rid of Martin and stuff. So much to redo. Thanks though.

Anyone know what the flag for talking to Alice is in the save games? I've figured out pretty much all the stat flags, but nothing quest related. Would be so much easier to just be able to trigger that convo with Alice again.
OK, if you want to try that route all the events are in section [5] and the "Meet Emily" is #5. What number is it at the moment? If you want to risk trying ('cos some are not exclusive and I can't figure if this is one) you can always set it back to 0.1 and see if you can start from the beginning.
how can i send a message to iris ?? I can only date with mayo
If you've already started with Mayo you can't message Iris. You have to pick your gal and that's it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@Vincidon and anyone else trying to mod the game, have you looked gmktool? If I understood correctly it's supposed to repack a data win strings files, so it could work for this one.

rum1890

Sep 18, 2017
Good evening, i think have a problem, i do the quest for kick martin ( was this the name, sorry don't quite remember ) , when i go out of school and meet ako, had 2 type oh prase one over the other. One, think was the event for spa ( that still don't have unlocked) and the other the quest of martin. I do something wrong ?
Thanks

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i have it downloaded but not sure what to do with it unless that's the wrong thing... still trying to use quickbms.. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: downloading rust

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hmmm...another forced secret NTR scene for the unsuspecting player, shouldn't that be added to the tags just to avoid people bitching about it, and people who don't like NTR can avoid it?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
i am unable to tutor cousin
frist try i had 15 int on day 15
sec ttry i had 10 int on day 12
i get as far as i need to learn more
any ideas what is going on

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes