Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@Vincidon, I'm just guessing because I never used any of these softwares/tools before, so:

Some unreal engine games need Unreal Engine Development software installed in your system and they don't have any exes, you start the game from UE Development software.

If this gmktool is working similarly, then you may need to start/open/load it from Rust software.
yea it does, no real instructions though...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Cuckhold is just a part of NTR. The more extreme end were the player is forced to accept that fact that his partner is cheating on him and usually give his blessing for it to continue. Because apparently human beings are ok with that in some cases. Boggles the mind...
Yes cuckold is part of NTR but when MC forced to watch it. Cuckolds are willing to watch their partner with others.
It cant be NTR if MC happy be in cuckold situation.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yes cuckold is part of NTR but when MC forced to watch it. Cuckolds are willing to watch their partner with others.
It cant be NTR if MC happy be in cuckold situation.
It doesn't matter what the fictional character feels. It's all about what the player feels when he is made to watch. The situation you are describing really is just plain sharing. As we know not all these scenes are optional in all games. While the MC in game is giving his blessing, the player could be given no choice but to experience this. the guys getting Cuckolded are not always willing participants. The wife starts cheating and the MC/player is given no choice but to accept it if he wants to stay with them in any capacity. You can bet your ass he's not happy with it but doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. Cuckold is just a word used by westerners to describe the more Hard end of NTR.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You and your options. :) Who is talking about options lol.
Explained there when we can consider cuckold as NTR.
I will try explain this time with your own words.
the guys getting Cuckolded are not always willing participants.
When it is like you said in quote above, it is in NTR definition.

Unwilling cuckold or willing cuckold you can call both as cuckold.
But you can`t put willing cuckold one in NTR definition.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You and your options. :) Who is talking about options lol.
Explained there when we can consider cuckold as NTR.
I will try explain this time with your own words.

When it is like you said in quote above, it is in NTR definition.

Unwilling cuckold or willing cuckold you can call both as cuckold.
But you can`t put willing cuckold one in NTR definition.
Sure you can. Netorase falls under the NTR umbrella.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
This game is definately enjoyable.
Only issue I had was that with my save while it crashed everytime when you slept the first time with Alice.
Tried with the maxed stat save file from here and that worked without problem.
A patcher to restore incest would certainly have been nice, but I can understand it is extra work and not having it in certainly doesn't harm the game at all. (Unless incest is the only thing you enjoy)
Though rather grind heavy especially early, once you are in the late game a lot of the day times don't serve much purpose anymore and it becomes skipping a lot.
The content so far though is nice and plenty of options.
The quest or opportunity log with hints is also really appreciated, especially since it provides days and times or stats for certain events so I was never confused on how to handle it.
Honestly the one time were it didn't end up in a group thing and I had to decide on one girl actually caught me off guard.
Also nice that the cuck or NTR (whatever you want to call it, its the same to me, sorry) is optional and/or avoidable.
I'll be especially looking forward for some content with the short haired red head from class B.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, may I know how do I trigger the Homework quest "wait until you learn more"?

I'm at day 43, Intelligence 32, and relationship Acquaintance but there's no follow up for this particular quest

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
anyone know how to peep Maria and Martin and where is Bill' flash drive?Thanks a lot!
To peep on Maria and Martin, you'll need to find Bill flash drive first in order to unlock the purchase of spycam. To find the flash drive, you'll have to find the Janitor when he is in his room then you'll need to pay him $50 for the Janitor to find the flash drive for you

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
To peep on Maria and Martin, you'll need to find Bill flash drive first in order to unlock the purchase of spycam. To find the flash drive, you'll have to find the Janitor when he is in his room then you'll need to pay him $50 for the Janitor to find the flash drive for you
Thank u my dude

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Next one is: "Check Alice when she's working" which means go and help her with homeworks...

Yeah, but I can't seem to be able to trigger "wait until you learn more" where Aunt is having the discussion with Alive during dinner in order to proceed. Is my save broken ?

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Go and play forward to see if it triggers later or you have discussion with Alice about it or something. Sometimes won't trigger straight away but after a while...
Or restart if you have cheated or something else...
Noted, I'll try to play further and see if there's any other trigger. I didn't mod or cheat in this game yet so I doubt that I broke the safe.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Sure you can. Netorase falls under the NTR umbrella.
People already confused and you are not helping. :)

We already have tag for netorase as cuckold in F95 forum. F95 forum using NTR tag for netorare.
NetoraSe : " cuckold "
NetoraRe : " Homewrecker " can be good translation for this.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How to blackmail Martin or give flashdrive to Vanessa ...? help me guys
You need stealth skill 7 for to enter Maria's room while he is massaging. Take flashdisk from bag next to him.
Next day give it to Bill. Bill will help you to crack Martin's flashdisk. (edit: same day meet Bill and Ako at cafe 18:00. ) After that you can blackmail him when he is at pool alone.

I didn't play vanessa part yet.

Reactions: Centurion

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
You need stealth skill 7 for to enter Maria's room while he is massaging. Take flashdisk from bag next to him.
Next day give it to Bill. Bill will help you to crack Martin's flashdisk. (edit: same day meet Bill and Ako at cafe 18:00. ) After that you can blackmail him when he is at pool alone.

I didn't play vanessa part yet.
thank my friend, Martin it's work but I want to play Vanessa too , if you can show me plzz ?!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
thank my friend, Martin it's work but I want to play Vanessa too , if you can show me plzz ?!
Your wellcome.
You still have to do same. At pool he'll give you 2 option. Be friend with him or think later. I have no idea which option leads to Vanessa route. Probably not implemented yet. I just saw 1 picture of Vanessa in assets folder.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
But my shop does not have a camera for me to buy
Then that should have been your question instead of
Does the purchase of camera lens trigger conditions? I have not seen anything yet
and then my reply would've been more helpful to you. Try to give useful information to people to help them help you. As CrazyK has answered the same question for someone else in the last few posts then you now know what to do so I won't bother repeating it.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes