Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
hopefully i can get this patch done... taking longer then i though to repack it.. hopefully the op can be changed back to 'School, Love & Cousins' :D
haven't read every post since this one, but not everyone is a fan of incest, personally am very interested in this game due to no incest (so it appears), so am hopeful the original non incest patch be available.

I seem to be one of the very few people who loved the new patreon rules regarding incest, seems all the best well made games have it and it is popular, I just love to see well made non incest games. end of the day, I got used to looking past the incest and ignoring it (for the most part it works).

I do agree that if patreon are taken action against developers for content (patches) listed on 3rd party sites, then that is totally wrong of them.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Edit your saved game using notepad or something similar. The file you need is in
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
The general section is [1] and you can change #5 to the amount of money you would like, ie 5="50000.000000"
I don't get it, there's no such thing as roaming\school__love___cousins, when I go to C/users there is USER but no such thing as appdata, when I type in search appdata, the only thing I see is local/microsoft/windows which is empty

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't get it, there's no such thing as roaming\school__love___cousins, when I go to C/users there is USER but no such thing as appdata, when I type in search appdata, the only thing I see is local/microsoft/windows which is empty
Cause it's hidden in your system. You need to check "hidden items" box in view tab.

Reactions: toppeleven

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you for that, it actually shows now. Now I see my saves and config.ini, the cheats are supposed to be in confing correct?
Sorry, I forget not everyone is technically minded with Windows. My bad, should've mentioned the hidden folder thing. In that folder you arrived at there should be a list of files like save1.sav etc. The one you want to edit is your current save position (OR BETTER A COPY OF IT!) and you'll need to open it in notepad.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
haven't read every post since this one, but not everyone is a fan of incest, personally am very interested in this game due to no incest (so it appears), so am hopeful the original non incest patch be available.

I seem to be one of the very few people who loved the new patreon rules regarding incest, seems all the best well made games have it and it is popular, I just love to see well made non incest games. end of the day, I got used to looking past the incest and ignoring it (for the most part it works).

I do agree that if patreon are taken action against developers for content (patches) listed on 3rd party sites, then that is totally wrong of them.
for some games it's fine to remove the incest elements.. SLC/F being one tbh but since the game as went to .7 with the incest and imo most of the fans are here for it i think i should at least try to make a patch.. least it's story isn't messed up.. but take DMD and PL.. they both make no sense with the incest removed.. not sure a patch for School, Love & Cousins is possible anyway, keep getting errors mostly with repacking the data.win ...

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
for some games it's fine to remove the incest elements.. SLC/F being one tbh but since the game as went to .7 with the incest and imo most of the fans are here for it i think i should at least try to make a patch.. least it's story isn't messed up.. but take DMD and PL.. they both make no sense with the incest removed.. not sure a patch for School, Love & Cousins is possible anyway, keep getting errors mostly with repacking the data.win ...
What tools are you using? gmktools seems to out-of-date to compile.
may work and has precompiled executables. (can't test don't use windows).

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
What tools are you using? gmktools seems to out-of-date to compile.
may work and has precompiled executables. (can't test don't use windows).
yea, most of what i ran into is out-of-date, or doesn't have a .exe.. gmk made me get/try to learn rust.. will try this thank you

edit: no instructions as usually... i run the WinExtract.exe only thing i see is a window popup then disappear..

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
what is fucking wrong is that patreon are forcing those dev to remove the incest and they dont even want them to make patch outside of patreon, so for me thats a definition of "assholes" so fuck patreon and their rules.
As you said there should be a option for incest or not, but no forced content, that is bs

you are practically agreeing with those assholes forcing incest to be removed because you dont like it? for me that is two-faced bro, if you dont like incest is ok, they can always have both patchs incest and non incest, but as always forcing people one side is for me atleast " not the best decisión"
so basically I have an opinion of my own that goes against your's, and am two faced because off it?

we all have our likes and I don't like incest, games shared here should be shared as developer attended, but most games have mods or patches of some kind, which I do not have a problem with.

I got very strong opinions against incest, but end of day, I really don't care enough about it and this isn't the place to discuss it, also I can't be bothered discussing it, I was just stated I wish there where more quality non incest games made, but for you to say am two faced just because I have a different opinion to you is as fucked as patreon trying to block 3rd party patches (granted they are doing that).

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I see your point and it is valid , most would be fan of this game with the incest.

I was more just inquiring if there be say two versions provided? with and without the patch, like you see with mods on this forum, so basically if you want the patch, you add it yourself after downloading original release.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea, it will be a mod on a separate page when anyone working on it gets it working.. keep getting errors though, so idk if it will be made.. but i'm on a crappy laptop so maybe it's my system that doesn't want to run the programs fully.. idk

Reactions: Notretsam
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes