Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
(Note: Not tested but giving the key to Lesbian Cheerleaders before finding USB may close this way)
Giving the key to the Cheerleaders shouldn't affect if you can go into the rest room though. You could go in there even before the whole USB incident, couldn't you? That room has always been there and open to you (unlike the Girl's rest room, dammit!) Not that it really matters either way....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Giving the key to the Cheerleaders shouldn't affect if you can go into the rest room though. You could go in there even before the whole USB incident, couldn't you? That room has always been there and open to you (unlike the Girl's rest room, dammit!)
Yes Boys rest room always there but you can't find the flashdisk unless processing cheerleader route.
edit: You must have the key first for to see flashdisk there.

It was like that for 0.7. I'll test if it is same for new update.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes Boys rest room always there but you can't find the flashdisk unless processing cheerleader route.
edit: You must have the key first for to see flashdisk there.

It was like that for 0.7. I'll test if it is same for new update.
OK, I see. Still a bit stupid that it's there only if you have the key but then that's not your fault - it's just awkward and confusing when trying to help other players! I've played through since about v.5 so did that event when it came out (hence, no key) so I didn't know if there was an issue that way as I just followed the hint to contact the janitor. I'm loaded (sorry, my fault Walkius won't be releasing an update this month) so there was no problem with the $50 and just thought that was the only route until somebody else pointed out there was an alternative option.

The_Dante

Nov 10, 2017
Hi guys, I have a serious problem with the graphics. My screens start to flicker, pixels everywhere and the PC freezes. Can then only restart. I have a Nvidea GeForce GT 730 with 4 GB of RAM. Drivers are up to date

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
OK, I see. Still a bit stupid that it's there only if you have the key but then that's not your fault - it's just awkward and confusing when trying to help other players! I've played through since about v.5 so did that event when it came out (hence, no key) so I didn't know if there was an issue that way as I just followed the hint to contact the janitor. I'm loaded (sorry, my fault Walkius won't be releasing an update this month) so there was no problem with the $50 and just thought that was the only route until somebody else pointed out there was an alternative option.
Correction:
Just played that part again. It's changed in this update. You can find Bill's flashdisk now in Boys restroom after he asks MC help to find it. No more Key needed now. It was different in version 0.7.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Correction:
Just played that part again. It's changed in this update. You can find Bill's flashdisk now in Boys restroom after he asks MC help to find it. No more Key needed now. It was different in version 0.7.
Awesome, thanks for clarifying - it's going to be less confusing telling people to do "either/or unless you've..." :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Awesome, thanks for clarifying - it's going to be less confusing telling people to do "either/or unless you've..." :)
Lol janitor alternative so stupid now. Both triggers after Bill asks your help to find his flashdisk.
- One is free and you find it in boys restroom after that chat.
- Janitor way for $50 and you get it next day. :D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
how do you talk to the janitor for the key?
Key quest triggers after asking Bill's help for cheerleaders. Normally at 16:00 in janitor room. But you no need talk to Janitor for key. After asking Bill's help for cheerleaders go directly to janitor room. Empty room but you will see star sign for key to steal it.

neilp1982

May 6, 2017
Damn, it's decent but a real grindy game, if anyone has the walkthrough it would be much appreciated.

Also, how do you trigger the sleepover?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes