Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
OK, if you want to try that route all the events are in section [5] and the "Meet Emily" is #5. What number is it at the moment? If you want to risk trying ('cos some are not exclusive and I can't figure if this is one) you can always set it back to 0.1 and see if you can start from the beginning.
Awesome, thanks much for pointing out the section and the Meet Emily one. I will play around with it when I get a chance and see what happens.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hopefully i can get this patch done... taking longer then i though to repack it..
the data.win file doesn't like being edited though.. having problems atm, will keep trying though..
@Vincidon and anyone else trying to mod the game, have you looked gmktool? If I understood correctly it's supposed to repack a data win strings files, so it could work for this one.
i have it downloaded but not sure what to do with it unless that's the wrong thing... still trying to use quickbms.. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: downloading rust
not sure wtf to do with rust or gmk still
if anyone is more experience with Rust coding i could use some help... here's the 'string' txt file with the patch edits

kind of worn out from work and this stuff is giving me a headache atm...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hmmm...another forced secret NTR scene for the unsuspecting player, shouldn't that be added to the tags just to avoid people bitching about it, and people who don't like NTR can avoid it?
4.png
not sure wtf to do with rust or gmk still
Ah, I didn't know it used Rust, it is a pain to use. Installing it is fairly easy with the file from the main site, then compiling stuff can be a bit problematic, but it's an idea in case you can't get the others working.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Ah, I didn't know it used Rust, it is a pain to use. Installing it is fairly easy with the file from the main site, then compiling stuff can be a bit problematic, but it's an idea in case you can't get the others working.
yea.. hoping i can get GameMaker Studio 2 working.. QuickBMS doesn't want to go past the first edit in the string.. and Rust/GMK might be a will..

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
also... since 'forced ntr' is being called out more... we all seen Ako/Alice coming.. we all knew Ako wanted her from the start..

this is part of the 'string' file and i know it's on her character sheet in-game

also.. lesbians imo isn't ntr... look at Karly and Christy.. we all want them.. but we all know they don't really like the MC that way..

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hope someone makes an incest patch, aunt/cousins was already light enough, and now friends is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Retro 10k

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@Joi_fan patch will be a bit.. Rust is a pita.. hoping i can get GameMaker Studio working but not sure what the problem is.. i do have an edited file that just needs someone to add it to the games data.win .. but i think i'm the only one working on it atm

Reactions: Lokkei and Joi_fan

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
if anyone is more experience with Rust coding i could use some help... here's the 'string' txt file with the patch edits

kind of worn out from work and this stuff is giving me a headache atm...
Rust is only needed to compile gmktool.
To apply a patch file you need to use gmktool.

from
Code:
# Dump strings to strings.txt
gmktool data.win strings dump strings.txt
# Now edit them with a text editor or something.
# And finally, repack the strings
gmktool data.win strings repack strings.txt
presumably, you used the 'gmktool data.win strings dump strings.txt' command to extract the strings.
You need 'gmktool data.win strings repack strings.txt' to patch data.win

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
also... since 'forced ntr' is being called out more... we all seen Ako/Alice coming.. we all knew Ako wanted her from the start..

this is part of the 'string' file and i know it's on her character sheet in-game

also.. lesbians imo isn't ntr... look at Karly and Christy.. we all want them.. but we all know they don't really like the MC that way..
Lesbian can be NTR sometimes if your wife or gf is forced to sex with an old wrinkled ugly woman. Or Can be with gorgeous woman but forced to do weird fetishes.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Rust is only needed to compile gmktool.
To apply a patch file you need to use gmktool.

from
Code:
# Dump strings to strings.txt
gmktool data.win strings dump strings.txt
# Now edit them with a text editor or something.
# And finally, repack the strings
gmktool data.win strings repack strings.txt
presumably, you used the 'gmktool data.win strings dump strings.txt' command to extract the strings.
You need 'gmktool data.win strings repack strings.txt' to patch data.win
yea but the gmktool doesn't have a run-able file so idk what to do with

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Is that the difference between NTR and Cuckold, Rape?
Cuckhold is just a part of NTR. The more extreme end were the player is forced to accept that fact that his partner is cheating on him and usually give his blessing for it to continue. Because apparently human beings are ok with that in some cases. Boggles the mind...

Reactions: Shardoom

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
@Vincidon, I'm just guessing because I never used any of these softwares/tools before, so:

Some unreal engine games need Unreal Engine Development software installed in your system and they don't have any exes, you start the game from UE Development software.

If this gmktool is working similarly, then you may need to start/open/load it from Rust software.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is that the difference between NTR and Cuckold, Rape?
people mixing NTR and cuckold. Cuckolds like sharing partner or for not to loose his partner he accepts other guys in his life.
Cuckold can be NTR only when MC forced to watch his girl with others. (forced cuckold is NTR)
NTR is more other Guy or girl corrupt MC`s girl behind his back.

Reactions: Theboss3213
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes