toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry, I forget not everyone is technically minded with Windows. My bad, should've mentioned the hidden folder thing. In that folder you arrived at there should be a list of files like save1.sav etc. The one you want to edit is your current save position (OR BETTER A COPY OF IT!) and you'll need to open it in notepad.
was that a shot at me? :D Regardless thank you for the help, but I don't sit infront of my pc all day and yes, I'm not really good with computers

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
was that a shot at me? :D Regardless thank you for the help, but I don't sit infront of my pc all day and yes, I'm not really good with computers
Not at all. Sorry if my comment while trying to help you out upset you. I promise it won't happen again.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have a question here, if you let Alice go all the way with Ako, will you still be able to make love to Alice? or will she be only interested into girls from now on? Cause if that's the case, I'm not letting Ako have her.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Running into an error at night with Alice when doing the naughty.

of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Lol janitor alternative so stupid now. Both triggers after Bill asks your help to find his flashdisk.
- One is free and you find it in boys restroom after that chat.
- Janitor way for $50 and you get it next day. :D
There may be some people out there who want to discover possible relationship with the beardy janitor. Sexual preference should be respected.. ;)

* friendship and lust of the janitor was increased.. A LOT!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes