Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i find you 2 faced because you said yourself that agree with patreon rules and are glad about it because you dont like incest, thats 2 faced for me, i dont have problems with being a non incest patch but just forcing people to change is wrong, there is really nothing more for me to say.
you really need to learn what 2 faced is if you truly think that, more like you just throwing your toys out your pram because you not getting your way, and OMG I disagree with you, like how dare I do that.

sorry all but someone accuses me of being 2 faced when am clearly sharing an opinion am entitled to on a forum, then am going defend myself strongly.

am done now with this, clearly djkunn just can't accept someone disagreeing with them.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Goodjob
I'm fine playing this game with or without incest patch.
While you guys can mod this patch, why not turning cousins to family members for incest lovers?
Is it difficult to turn Aunt to mom?
School, Love & Sisters sounds cool
sounds good to me.. Alice and Mimi being Nate's sisters, Maria their mom... and Nate's mom turns into his Dad and marrying some women the Nate doesn't like or something (since the original is his mom marrying Bob etc..)

@SaulGoodman

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For maximum incest there are a few things that should be answered to evade plot holes: how are Alice and Nate in the same classes? Did he get held back a year? Why wasn't Nate living with Maria like his sisters? Plus some dialogues would be to be changed like the part where it's normal to lose your virginity to a cousin, because it sure hell ain't normal to lose it to a sibling.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
For maximum incest there are a few things that should be answered to evade plot holes: how are Alice and Nate in the same classes? Did he get held back a year?
Alice and Nate are 'same age, same class' in .7 and the .8 patch that restores it

Why wasn't Nate living with Maria like his sisters?
Dad got Nate in the divorce, Maria (Mom) got Alice and Mimi.. happens irl

Plus some dialogues would be to be changed like the part where it's normal to lose your virginity to a cousin, because it sure hell ain't normal to lose it to a sibling.
tbh it's not normal imo to lose it to your cousin either but yea.. i agree not sure how that would work.. unless somehow it takes longer for her to agree to losing her virginity

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alice and Nate are 'same age, same class' in .7 and the .8 patch that restores it

tbh it's not normal imo to lose it to your cousin either but yea.. i agree not sure how that would work.. unless somehow it takes longer for her to agree to losing her virginity
1. So they would be twins?
2. Sounds good enough.
3. More normal for a cousin, stuff like kissing and some touching are relatively normal. The point is it needs a work around, maybe Alice would rater do it someone she trusts instead of a random boyfriend, or something along the lines of training (the whole point of her date after all).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you really need to learn what 2 faced is if you truly think that, more like you just throwing your toys out your pram because you not getting your way, and OMG I disagree with you, like how dare I do that.

sorry all but someone accuses me of being 2 faced when am clearly sharing an opinion am entitled to on a forum, then am going defend myself strongly.

am done now with this, clearly djkunn just can't accept someone disagreeing with them.
what i did was respect both sides saying that there should be both patches, you only did respect one side in the matter if you agree to the terms of patreon have forced down on us all, thats why i did call you that, sorry if you take it personally, but my opinión is my own, the same can be said about yours, your free to tell your opinión but for me someone that call it a good thing what patreon did forcing those of us that liked the previous content more is just bs.
you can pm me if you want to say anything more, i dont want to derail the fórum. ;)

hmm i did think maria was only the aunt of the mcs (Nate)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
School, Love & Sisters
Alice and Mimi being Nate's sisters, Maria their mom... and Nate's mom turns into his Dad and marrying some women the Nate doesn't like or something (since the original is his mom marrying Bob etc..)
For maximum incest there are a few things that should be answered to evade plot holes:
1. how are Alice and Nate in the same classes? Did he get held back a year?
2. Why wasn't Nate living with Maria like his sisters?
3. Plus some dialogues would be to be changed like the part where it's normal to lose your virginity to a cousin, because it sure hell ain't normal to lose it to a sibling.
1.Alice and Nate are 'same age, same class' in .7 and the .8 patch that restores it
2.Dad got Nate in the divorce, Maria (Mom) got Alice and Mimi.. happens irl
3. tbh it's not normal imo to lose it to your cousin either but yea.. i agree not sure how that would work.. unless somehow it takes longer for her to agree to losing her virginity
1. So they would be twins?
2. Sounds good enough.
3. More normal for a cousin, stuff like kissing and some touching are relatively normal. The point is it needs a work around, maybe Alice would rater do it someone she trusts instead of a random boyfriend, or something along the lines of training (the whole point of her date after all).
1. i think twins works :D
2. alright :D
3. someone she trusts, works imo
@SaulGoodman
will be easier for you too do it since i kept getting the errors
got kind of a story board going here :D

hmm i did think maria was only the aunt of the mcs (Nate)
in the cousins version yes.. we are talking about making a sisters version, which would make Maria his mom

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Did the first sleepover, can not trigger another,
Talked to Ako, spied at the spa twice, bought new booze.
Can not send SMS to invite
What am I missing?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Did the first sleepover, can not trigger another,
Talked to Ako, spied at the spa twice, bought new booze.
Can not send SMS to invite
What am I missing?
Did you speak with Alice's group in cantina after the first sleepover ?
You have to speak with Alice too (evening in bedroom), for Aeko (lesbian)
Look : Events- Routes
and you have to wait 4 or 5 days between each sleepover

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
First sleepover ?
It will start on Friday at 22:00.
But look Event - Routes, to be sure you have done everything

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
i find you 2 faced because you said yourself that agree with patreon rules and are glad about it because you dont like incest, thats 2 faced for me, i dont have problems with being a non incest patch but just forcing people to change is wrong, there is really nothing more for me to say.
C'mon guy's, kiss and makeup lol... :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is there anything you can do with Charlotte the girl you bump into and hoe targets her book?
Currently no. I don't know if she's just a trigger for Bill or if there's something else planned in the future (hence the outsider's group reputation ratings)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes