SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I'd seen those pictures in the game folder and wondered why they've not been implemented yet - obviously there's something coming with them (so to speak). I hadn't noticed they were twins when spotting them around the school in the group shots and it was only realised when I saw these new images!

Exactly. This is why I want to stick with Walkius and see how he takes it from here. Granted, the idea of the MC moving in with his Aunt and cousins makes more sense than "his childhood friend" - that part is now clumsy and stupid, although I've not revisited the beginning yet to see how it was handled - but everything else can work and possibly better. Your example with the aunt is a perfect one and there are others.
He didn't really change anything. Just mentions of aunt or cousin have been replaced with names or childhood friend. Story is exactly the same. I don't really understand though why authors don't simply realease patches (or better called originals since patreon versions are the one tinkered with) under another name on a forum like this. Patreon could never link it to the original author if the authors name is different so who cares

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I'd seen those pictures in the game folder and wondered why they've not been implemented yet - obviously there's something coming with them (so to speak). I hadn't noticed they were twins when spotting them around the school in the group shots and it was only realised when I saw these new images!
Probably he would, but popular Martin problem stole his time.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
He didn't really change anything. Just mentions of aunt or cousin have been replaced with names or childhood friend. Story is exactly the same. I don't really understand though why authors don't simply realease patches (or better called originals since patreon versions are the one tinkered with) under another name on a forum like this. Patreon could never link it to the original author if the authors name is different so who cares
But doing two versions would take away from his time spent on the game. I know it wouldn't take up a huge amount of time but I think we'd all prefer him to concentrate those hours on the gameplay.
Probably he would, but popular Martin problem stole his time.
Yeah, more reasons to hate Martin then. :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
now back to the game, which does look very promising , great potential and loads of different characters already.

great start to the game. :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so guess am missing something with Maria and Martin, how to spy on them? bet its something obvious am missing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes