Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
you must steal his flashdisk from his bag while he`s massaging Aunt in her room. Stealth skill 7 at least needed for that. Then give that flashdisk to bill. rest you will find yourself.
I have the stealth skill necessary, but how to trigger the option to get the flash drive because the door to her room keeps saying it's locked.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have the stealth skill necessary, but how to trigger the option to get the flash drive because the door to her room keeps saying it's locked.
If the room is locked (no stealth icon) go to your room and watch them on the webcam. You have to watch a certain amount of that progressing event before the next bit triggers (ie you have to see he's up to no good before you know you have to stop him ;))

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If the room is locked (no stealth icon) go to your room and watch them on the webcam. You have to watch a certain amount of that progressing event before the next bit triggers (ie you have to see he's up to no good before you know you have to stop him ;))
Oh, he's certainly up to no good ;) and I've watched the camera until I get only the last image repeatedly and I still can't get the stealth icon.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Here's the autosave
Hmm, could be a duff save because according to your autosave you've not put the webcam in Maria's room! I've altered that line, put this in it's place and see if that helps....

Also seems like the whole "Eliminate the competition" event hasn't triggered... what do you see in the notebook when you look at the events? I'll try to track down what events, if any, you might have missed...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, could be a duff save because according to your autosave you've not put the webcam in Maria's room! I've altered that line, put this in it's place and see if that helps....

Also seems like the whole "Eliminate the competition" event hasn't triggered... what do you see in the notebook when you look at the events? I'll try to track down what events, if any, you might have missed...
i saw all spycams installed in his save.
He just need to talk with Martin at pool after spycam mimi with him. Talk to him at 20:00 or 21:00 at pool. I think 21:00. Sometimes time doesn`t change after chats. That fooled me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Thanks for trying, but no luck, still shows as closed

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
He just need to talk with Martin at pool after spycam mimi with him. Talk to him at 20:00 or 21:00 at pool. I think 21:00. Sometimes time doesn`t change after chats. That fooled me
Looks like that was the case, thing is until you mention I don't recall Martin's head appearing at the pool's location, until I click on it.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wish there was the simple function of skipping text with spacebar. So annoying having to make sure not to accidentally click a dialogue option. No basic spacebar, esc, or ctrl function. Wtf is this developer thinking.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, he obviously has put them in right because he's watching I just wondered if the save had been corrupted because THAT says one is missing. I haven't played his save game yet but if you have and it works then no problem! Sorted!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Wish there was the simple function of skipping text with spacebar. So annoying having to make sure not to accidentally click a dialogue option. No basic spacebar, esc, or ctrl function. Wtf is this developer thinking.
You are fast grinder like me. :) Good suggestion to dev.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, he obviously has put them in right because he's watching I just wondered if the save had been corrupted because THAT says one is missing. I haven't played his save game yet but if you have and it works then no problem! Sorted!
Thanks now that I've spoken to Martin at pool, I was able to sneak in.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
He didn`t notice him sitting at pool i think.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Can someone tell me how high Intelligence i need to do homework with Alice.... I even cheated and raised the Intelligence to 40, but I don't can't help Alice .....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how high Intelligence i need to do homework with Alice.... I even cheated and raised the Intelligence to 40, but I don't can't help Alice .....
Cheating such things can stop triggering dialogs. Normally 40 more then enough to help her.
Keep continue visit her during her study times. It`ll start eventually. Assuming you`re at beginning of game.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes