gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, I finally got to the point to get hid of martin, but it seems as I need to befriend him for him to leave, can't I just tell him to fuck off?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Playing sleepover party event, it makes to think: Alice will become a lesbian and ako your girlfriend?
I wish Ako is my girlfriend but just a netori buddy.
Right now Ako is your sexy wingman (wingbitch), for selfish reasons MC and Ako tricking Alice and Emily into bisex.
Sounds very romantic to me :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If you don't want to be his friend (and who could blame you?) you give the drive to his girlfriend to get rid of him
I can be friend with Martin only if he lets me touch his girlfriend. :p
But probably giving flashdisk to his gf will help me sex with her.
Not so sure which path is good for now.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I can be friend with Martin only if he lets me touch his girlfriend. :p
But probably giving flashdisk to his gf will help me sex with her.
Not so sure which path is good for now.
I think the MC is doing fine without Martin as a wingman so my main game is following that route. My second save game where I experiment I have him as a friend in case there is interesting future content (it's also the edited save game where my MC is dating Mayo AND Iris!)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think the MC is doing fine without Martin as a wingman so my main game is following that route. My second save game where I experiment I have him as a friend in case there is interesting future content (it's also the edited save game where my MC is dating Mayo AND Iris!)
Agree with you. Also Who needs Martin when you have Ako as wingman :)
I will play all routes as well for interesting contents.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
who's martin? I've had the aunt complain of back pain....I haven't met a martin yet. the only flashdrive I've found was for a bill.
He is friend of Mimi, who will come and will release back pain of Aunt and will do sex with them if you already install spycam in their rooms.
Just wait few more weeks. There will be total 3 back pain related topic at dinner or breakfast times.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Just some thoughts thus far:

First, big fan. Loved this game since its inception, or more pointedly since MC fingered Mimi during massage (damn erotic!).

1. Martin. Bet Walkius didn't expect the anti-NTR brigade to come bearing pitchforks and torches, huh? Screw them. I think Martin should be expanded. He should have a shot at nailing all the ladies of the house (hell, go nuts, why not Emily or Ako at the sleepover?). It should also be easy to disrupt him if that is your desire. Befriending him should have at least 2 tangible benefits: 3-somes with Mimi and later with his girlfriend. Letting him continue to bang Maria should also have him tutor MC into doing the same. That sounds pretty hot to me, your mileage may vary.

2. The teacher. Would at least like to delve a little into her.

3. Ako and Alice. I love that Ako gets a turn with Alice (who conceivably could be getting nailed by Martin, MC and Ako!), and that Ako is also doable for the MC. There should be some serious seduction in other settings, as Alice could chalk up the sleepover to a one time thing, alcohol, etc. Have Ako seduce her in other settings, with the help of the MC.

4. Stay the course. Whatever is decided, this game rocks. Loving the updates and all the girls in it. Don't forget the bartender!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes