Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any progress with Mimi or only yoga running and massage
You have the voyeur bit watching her on the webcam with Martin (shhh, we shouldn't talk about that it upsets a lot of people ;)) and you can now use the sleeping tablets on her like you could Maria. Other than that there's nothing else yet.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You have the voyeur bit watching her on the webcam with Martin (shhh, we shouldn't talk about that it upsets a lot of people ;)) and you can now use the sleeping tablets on her like you could Maria. Other than that there's nothing else yet.
The advancement I'm hoping for the most is Mimi and the ability to finally bang the gingers from work. I'd be down with a Mimi/Alice threesome too.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
nope < Patch ;)
Nope, don't like unofficial patches that messes with an authors intellectual property. Although I do hope Walkius reverts to the original title/premise with the final version and releases it, flipping the bird to Patreon, or at least puts a hidden switch in there somewhere...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Nope, don't like unofficial patches that messes with an authors intellectual property. Although I do hope Walkius reverts to the original title/premise with the final version and releases it, flipping the bird to Patreon, or at least puts a hidden switch in there somewhere...
In this case the friends part messed with the story much more than a mod could.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
In this case the friends part messed with the story much more than a mod could.
And that's why I hope he reinstates it all in the final release (or releases an official patch) but I still don't agree with messing with an authors work. I'm not saying YOU shouldn't - that's your choice. Maybe I'd feel differently if I was playing the game from the beginning but to me Mimi and Alice are still the cousins

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
doubt the author will make the final release as it was... it'll most likely stay Friends.. tbh the author 'intellectual property' is already messed with by Patreon... the restoration patch gives the author back the 'School, Love & Cousins' vision, since they will not be able too.. but yea the idea what's been cooked up for 'School, Love & Sisters' yea that is messing with it, but that's just an idea nothing as been done with.. if you want to play 'School, Love & Friends' forget the patch is even here.. but if you want the original game as intended even if it's 'unofficial' (there will be no official version) then download it.. nothing has been change of the game other then what was intended to be 'Aunt' or 'Cousins' replacing the 'Childhood Friend' or 'Friend' stuff

I'm done, those that want the patch know where it is, will not link it anymore

(had i link in what i wrote, removed it)
:FuckYea:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
As a redhead lover I agree with you about Lily and Abigail! :heartcoveredeyes: Threesome - my vote is those twins!
Not implemented yet but in assets folder few pictures related twins. Your vote for twins will win i guess.
hmm.. is there really nothing with twins yet?.. i see these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they are not in the .7 assets

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
And that's why I hope he reinstates it all in the final release (or releases an official patch) but I still don't agree with messing with an authors work. I'm not saying YOU shouldn't - that's your choice. Maybe I'd feel differently if I was playing the game from the beginning but to me Mimi and Alice are still the cousins
Because i started playing this game while they were cousins, even without patch they`re still cousins for me.

Problem is dev has to change his story from now on. Changing names in patch won`t be enough. While flirting with aunt, she has no incest excuse left to say "NO" like this " oh no... i`m your aunt, this`s so wrong. I`m feeling terrible.".
Cousins are already corrupted for incest, so patch may work for them. Aunt part is a big "?".

Reactions: Angus Bez

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Look at their face lol. Damn cute.
We`ve saying here where i live for such cute creatures like "Don`t eat, lay next".
Probably terrible translation but kinda means i can`t have sexual thoughts, just wanna lay next to her and watch her beauty.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
doubt the author will make the final release as it was... it'll most likely stay Friends.. tbh the author 'intellectual property' is already messed with by Patreon... the restoration patch gives the author back the 'School, Love & Cousins' vision, since they will not be able too.. but yea the idea what's been cooked up for 'School, Love & Sisters' yea that is messing with it, but that's just an idea nothing as been done with.. if you want to play 'School, Love & Friends' forget the patch is even here.. but if you want the original game as intended even if it's 'unofficial' (there will be no official version) then download it.. nothing has been change of the game other then what was intended to be 'Aunt' or 'Cousins' replacing the 'Childhood Friend' or 'Friend' stuff

I'm done, those that want the patch know where it is, will not link it anymore

(had i link in what i wrote, removed it)
:FuckYea:
Only time will tell. Walkius may roll with these enforced changes and take the game in a new direction where it'll be difficult, or impossible, for the original vision to be patched back in. If not, if he keeps the original vision in his head, then at the end he may change it all back for the final release, or, more likely, make an official patch or possibly even announce he's okay with you doing an unofficial one (then it's even fair game for me!). As far as this release is concerned little has changed so far... I played through before the patch was completed so I had no choice in the matter anyway and the only difference I spotted was one "friend" mention where there could have been "Cousin" but, in the context, it still worked and didn't spoil the illusion. Like I said earlier, I may have felt differently playing the game from the beginning and for those doing that then it's probably better that there is a patch for them to see how the game was initially intended. I'm not arguing that you shouldn't be creating or using the patch I'm just saying it's not for me.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Not implemented yet but in assets folder few pictures related twins. Your vote for twins will win i guess.
Look at their face lol. Damn cute.
We`ve saying here where i live for such cute creatures like "Don`t eat, lay next".
Probably terrible translation but kinda means i can`t have sexual thoughts, just wanna lay next to her and watch her beauty.
Yeah, I'd seen those pictures in the game folder and wondered why they've not been implemented yet - obviously there's something coming with them (so to speak). I hadn't noticed they were twins when spotting them around the school in the group shots and it was only realised when I saw these new images!
Because i started playing this game while they were cousins, even without patch they`re still cousins for me.

Problem is dev has to change his story from now on. Changing names in patch won`t be enough. While flirting with aunt, she has no incest excuse left to say "NO" like this " oh no... i`m your aunt, this`s so wrong. I`m feeling terrible.".
Cousins are already corrupted for incest, so patch may work for them. Aunt part is a big "?".
Exactly. This is why I want to stick with Walkius and see how he takes it from here. Granted, the idea of the MC moving in with his Aunt and cousins makes more sense than "his childhood friend" - that part is now clumsy and stupid, although I've not revisited the beginning yet to see how it was handled - but everything else can work and possibly better. Your example with the aunt is a perfect one and there are others.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes