Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone tell me how high Intelligence i need to do homework with Alice.... I even cheated and raised the Intelligence to 40, but I don't can't help Alice .....
The first time you help her it's fairly low but it needs raising again a few times. 40 is certainly high enough for the first (and I think all the others!). Have you had all the conversations about helping her? The one with "Aunt" Maria? What happens when you're in your room at 19:00 on weekdays? Does Alice have a speech bubble or not?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
He didn`t notice him sitting at pool i think.
Yeah, I saw he hadn't triggered the "Eliminate Competition" event and was just trying to remember the first step when you posted your reply. I checked the save game file first rather than play it through because I wasn't 100% sure he'd seen all the webcam footage necessary. I was wrong and your way was quicker...!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The first time you help her it's fairly low but it needs raising again a few times. 40 is certainly high enough for the first (and I think all the others!). Have you had all the conversations about helping her? The one with "Aunt" Maria? What happens when you're in your room at 19:00 on weekdays? Does Alice have a speech bubble or not?
No speech bubble at all. Conversation about to help her = Yes....
Ingen PratBubbla Alice.jpg

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Tuesday not necessary, Also friday at 18:00.
Can you chat with her again after giving flashdisk?
I just worked out that she'd be there on the same day y'all stalked Martin, never thought of looking on another day. I guess it's the day after the ones Martin came around for your convenience.

I don't think she appears again until future updates... possibly. If there's going to be events connected to both Martin routes (friend/not-friend) then I assume "friend" will be him introducing you to people, possibly Vanessa or the "Not-friend" route could be her getting in touch with you again and rewarding you for letting her know what a douche he is. All supposition and I look forward to find out, eventually, how that's going to unwind...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just worked out that she'd be there on the same day y'all stalked Martin, never thought of looking on another day. I guess it's the day after the ones Martin came around for your convenience.

I don't think she appears again until future updates... possibly. If there's going to be events connected to both Martin routes (friend/not-friend) then I assume "friend" will be him introducing you to people, possibly Vanessa or the "Not-friend" route could be her getting in touch with you again and rewarding you for letting her know what a douche he is. All supposition and I look forward to find out, eventually, how that's going to unwind...
triggers after first blackmailing Martin. Mine was at thursday night. Probably After blackmail, you can see her weekdays at 18:00 bar.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Where my lollipop? lol
I helped her and she didn`t thank me back.
Flashdisk is not enough revenge, have to corrupt Vanessa also. :p

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Edit:It just says Vanessa has the key and you won`t see MArtin for a while. This sound to me temporary solution for Martin.
Yeah, I thought it looked odd. If she's dumped him he would be sniffing around Mimi and Maria even more, without the risk of losing Vanessa, so I guess they're still together and she's just given him an ultimatum. I guess that route may even be he returns to cause more problems, or even you get the chance to split him up from Vanessa. We'll just have to wait and see.
Where my lollipop? lol
I helped her and she didn`t thank me back.
Flashdisk is not enough revenge, have to corrupt Vanessa also. :p
Oh, I think she deserves the "lollipop"....

Obviously Walkius had planned all these routes well ahead but had to put a quick fix in thanks to all the uproar about Martin so it all seems too, well, meh at the moment.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, I thought it looked odd. If she's dumped him he would be sniffing around Mimi and Maria even more, without the risk of losing Vanessa, so I guess they're still together and she's just given him an ultimatum. I guess that route may even be he returns to cause more problems, or even you get the chance to split him up from Vanessa. We'll just have to wait and see.
I don`t think so. Dev can`t dare to do that. Never consider this game as N*R. But pissed of Martin will cause NTR if he returns.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Last Save:
Hmmm, it says you've triggered the event but there's no sign of any more progress. I've run through a week and none of the conversations are triggering... you should have the next stage but it's not happening - you don't seem to have done anything wrong. I've bumped you along slightly, if you replace your save game with this modified one (all I've done is activated the next stage, you've not missed anything) this should get you going. (back up your current save game in case!)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes