Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey one question

I'm interested to play this game further (only played it a few months ago)... So I know nothing about the last two updates. How can I get rid of this Martin character, so that he don't start fucking the girls...
It would be nice if someone could told me that. I don't wanna read the walktorugh because I don't want to spoil me...

I've got a bad memory while playing Babysitter (got the nice full in Mister Silvers). I don't want that something like that happens again.

Thanks for the help.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey one question

I'm interested to play this game further (only played it a few months ago)... So I know nothing about the last two updates. How can I get rid of this Martin character, so that he don't start fucking the girls...
It would be nice if someone could told me that. I don't wanna read the walktorugh because I don't want to spoil me...

I've got a bad memory while playing Babysitter (got the nice full in Mister Silvers). I don't want that something like that happens again.

Thanks for the help.
I can assure you, this game is not like Babysitter.

By the way in Babysitter such scenes are avoidable, with right options you could survive from Mister Silver`s web or from black bartender guy.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't get the sleepover:
Sleepover.jpg
In have asked Alice about Ako.
Alice have asked Maria about sleepover.
I have buyed the booze.
It's must be something i have missed?????

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I can't get the sleepover:
View attachment 74591
In have asked Alice about Ako.
Alice have asked Maria about sleepover.
I have buyed the booze.
It's must be something i have missed?????
If you've done everything the sleepover occurs on Friday at 22:00 but you'll miss it if you massage Maria that night. Can you confirm you've tried that before we start trawling back to see if you've missed a step?

Reactions: Prodoc

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally gone through the game, I like the big brother feel in the game, but just like BB, the grind can be really annoying if you have to wait a entire week to talk to someone

love the school setting of the game, more than the family one, which is also good. Good think that the dev went back with the Martin non optional stuff, otherwise it would ruin it for me

I just think this game needs a replay scene feature, it's a necessity with so little save slots and so many non repeatable scenes. I love the scenes with the lesbian cheerleaders in the locker room, but after you start the photoshoot bit you can't replay them unless you save before. The same goes to the dates, they are one of the best stuff in the game, but you can't repeat them unless you save before it

I love all the girls models, curiously enough, I think the worse one is the bitch cheerleader :coldsweat:

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
Hey all just started this game then I saw there was a bit of NTR drama. I just want to know has it been made optional now? I saw the dev said he would remove it but is he actually pulling it or just not including more?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's still there, but you now have the option to remove it or keep it, your choice. :)

jpick67

Sep 6, 2017
OK - I can spy on Martin with both Mimi and Maria, and I see Martin at the pool after spying on Mimi, but I don't have any options available to me while he's at the pool. In the notebook it says. - Try to find something to blackmail Martin (Need 7 in Stealth) - I currently have 11 in stealth. What am I missing in order to proceed?

Also, I'm supposed to "Catch Karly and Christy in the locker room" but haven't been able to figure out when/where.

Thanks!!!

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
Hello
One day Bill lost a flashdrive i had to find in the shool.
And one day later i can Stealth i the room of Maria and find Martin's flashdrive.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
OK - I can spy on Martin with both Mimi and Maria, and I see Martin at the pool after spying on Mimi, but I don't have any options available to me while he's at the pool. In the notebook it says. - Try to find something to blackmail Martin (Need 7 in Stealth) - I currently have 11 in stealth. What am I missing in order to proceed?
Go to Maria's room when she's in there with Martin. There should be a stealth icon on the door so you can enter by clicking on it
Also, I'm supposed to "Catch Karly and Christy in the locker room" but haven't been able to figure out when/where.
Go to the pool on Tuesday at 4pm

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes